The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pipe chimney

3 posters

Go down

pipe chimney  Empty pipe chimney

Post by Ponderosa Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy what some people call a collar and others call skirt for a galvanized flue pipe chimney (In the Baza area if possible)
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

pipe chimney  Empty Re: pipe chimney

Post by Jenny Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 am

Peter, there are two (at least) shops selling woodburners & accessories. I don't know the names of either, but can give directions. I'd have thought the likeliest prospect would be the stove shop attached to a ferreteria which is as follows:

Going into Baza on the Benamaurel road, turn left at the roundabout just below the bus station. There is a T-junction at the end - left to take you down c/Corredera towards c/ de Murcia (hospital road) and right to take you up towards Plaza Santa Domingo. If you turn right, the shop is on the right hand corner as you do so.

The other stove shop can be reached by turning left at the above-mentioned T-junction. Drive for maybe 150 metres until you reach the next roundabout, and the shop's on your right, vaguely opposite the Orange phone shop. I'd have thought, having dealt with both of them, that the first one would be a better bet, but I think either could probably order what you need.

Good luck!
Jenny
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:36 am

Most decent builders merchants have them, the one i use in Pozo Alcon definetly does as i bought a collar and spinner the other day for the job we are doing at the moment
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down