The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO PEEPS

+7
Cave Bunny
Shiny
santamaria
The Flying Dutchman
Taught2BCautious
Dave
space man
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HELLO PEEPS - Page 2 Empty Re: HELLO PEEPS

Post by pebbles Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 am

And we have good moderators cheers

pebbles

http://www.abiteofspain.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 am

I agree with the stock on your stall.. there was loads of choice and interesting stuff on there the other week when I had a nosey!

Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 am

spice man wrote:
As regards this forum compared to the Arboleas one this is great I've spent ages on here. Nice people no sniping back biting and no POLITICS etc and seem to take my shit hehehehe. I hope it doesn't change for the worse. Cheers Spicey

Thats cause most of us are nearly grown up, have an open mind and allow free speech. There is a line that mustn't be crossed though but although one or two members have got close they haven't yet! Laughing

My pet hate are forums that are like that and I cant understand why members still go on them. It really annoys me when they delete links that have been posted to help other members. What really pees me off is when the admin alters your user profile without so much as telling you, just like Andalucia.com does.

Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by space man Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Cave Bunny wrote:thanks, just being lazy and looking for the thai green curry pre made stuff. In truth, my home-made is better so I'll check my reserves and let you know what I need.

Ta muchly

Hi CB, yep If mine comes up to anywhere your standard lol! I have got that in stock in plastic tubs 4OO g I think from memory. Cheers Spicey

space man

Back to top Go down

Post by space man Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Rosie wrote:I agree with the stock on your stall.. there was loads of choice and interesting stuff on there the other week when I had a nosey!

Thanks Rosie, I give 3 things away on my stall butchers hooks, sniffs and carrier bags anything else and ya have to give ya moths a bit of exercise lol! . Say hello next time you go there. Cheers Spicey

space man

Back to top Go down

Post by space man Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Devon.Dave wrote:
My pet hate are forums that are like that and I cant understand why members still go on them. It really annoys me when they delete links that have been posted to help other members. What really pees me off is when the admin alters your user profile without so much as telling you, just like Andalucia.com does.

I quite agree Dave but never experienced Andalucia.com only the Arboleas Forum. I think it is run by failed lollypop ladies and failed traffic wardens. Oh to wield such power and authority, makes me wanna throw up. I am on a life time ban x 2 (ya get less for murder) just for disagreeing with messages strongly. What did they do? Lock the messages saying it had run its course, just when I was getting in full flow. I suggested the mod was a member of the forum gestapo which got me the fist ban hehehe. Reregisted few weeks later under a different name and bulled up the bloke who sells spices (me) and got another ban when I was sussed. Oh deep joy, I'm now waiting for my third ban when they find I'm there again under another pseudonym. Spicey

space man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 am

Welcome to the forum Spiceman
Ann
Ann

Back to top Go down

Post by space man Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:24 am

Awwwwww thanks Ann I been here nearly a week now and i'm feeling part of the furniture (still it's better than feeling part of the wife), I better behave she come back to Spain today, hehehehe. Cheers Spicey xx And what a fine lot of peeps ya seem grovel grovel.

Last edited by spice man on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought better of what i originally sent)

space man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2