The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

motorcycle

2 posters

Go down

motorcycle  Empty motorcycle

Post by Buff Orpington Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi , wondering if any motorcycle enthusiasts, (yes , I know the Sanglas jokes! ) , could point me in the direction of spares for a Sanglas 500 , mainly friction plates , theres a guy on Ebay ES advertises but never has them , just wondering if there might be an old local bike shop that may have them lurking somewhere although they should've gone in a skip years ago , along with the Sanglas Very Happy

Buff Orpington

Back to top Go down

motorcycle  Empty Re: motorcycle

Post by Lurchio Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:28 pm

'Milanuncios' has 8 pages of Sanglas bits by the looks. Theres a few in Baza (400 / 500's), but you'll have to wait until the Baza Classic Bike show in September to 'ob knob' with the owners, only ever seen one being ridden around on one occasion in Baza otherwise. No Sanglas jokes, in my destitute days I once owned an MZ ....... a ring a ring ding ding ding.
Lurchio
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Buff Orpington Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Cheers for that ! Nowt wrong with an MZ , at least you can get the bits , a lot are getting cafe racered by pillocks with silly beards and top knots , not sure they'll make the ton up .

Buff Orpington

Back to top Go down

Post by Buff Orpington Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:43 pm

I'd not seen that site before , had a look , three and a half grand for a TRX , how much is matriculation? I've got two ,three grand for an FJ that looks it's age ,

Buff Orpington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down