The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable

3 posters

Go down

Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable Empty Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable

Post by OzziePom Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:03 am

Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable Missy_17 Adorable 'Missy'
HOME FOUND FOR MISSY VIA WEBSITE 'Spanimal' Who are sadly no longer maintaining their website.

I am a lovely girl looking for a new home.  I'm around 8 - 11 months old and have been well loved and cared for the last 3months. As you can see I am mainly Labrador, & I'm learning to be such a good girl.  I know sit & stay, lie down, & although I love ANY food I sit every time and wait till I am told 'off' . My favourite toy is my rubber bone and I love fetch games. bounce Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable Missy_18
I have had my injections & have just been sterilised,  I am very healthy, happy and sociable with people and other dogs, & like being brushed.  I would love a new family who can give me the love I so deserve & be rewarded with a wonderful companion. Come & meet me or ask any questions.    

Huescar
Tel : 858 995 774

Last edited by OzziePom on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated - Home Found in Scotland!)

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable Empty Re: Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable

Post by Dave Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:48 am

Fab looking girl. Whats her name. I hope she finds s new home soon. Very Happy
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable Empty Re: Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable

Post by Mariposa Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:54 am

I hope you find a great new home for Missy!

Caz x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by OzziePom Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:47 am

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys, but as yet no other replies about this lovely girl. so please pass the word.

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Post by OzziePom Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:18 pm

19th December today, I am desperate to find a home for Missy. I am back from the UK with mum who had a fall and is recuperating here. Sadly I can't risk her going into the garden as she is not good on her feet and likely to trip over Missy. PLEASE does anyone have any suggestions for a home for Missy? She is a lovely girl and is healthy and sterilised, all vet bills have been paid so the cost of taking on a beautiful female puppy for someone would be minimal. I would love to find her a home where she can have company and a run. ALL SUGGESTIONS VERY GRATEFULLY RECIEVED.

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable Empty Missy looking for love!

Post by OzziePom Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Still needing a home for Missy, Jan 2015. Does anyone have any suggestions Please?
OzziePom wrote:Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable Missy_17 Adorable 'Missy'
I am a lovely girl looking for a new home.  I'm around 8 - 11 months old and have been well loved and cared for the last 3months. As you can see I am mainly Labrador, & I'm learning to be such a good girl.  I know sit & stay, lie down, & although I love ANY food I sit every time and wait till I am told 'off' . My favourite toy is my rubber bone and I love fetch games. bounce Dog FOUND a home, Lab puppy, sterilised, healthy, happy and sociable Missy_18
I have had my injections & have just been sterilised,  I am very healthy, happy and sociable with people and other dogs, & like being brushed.  I would love a new family who can give me the love I so deserve & be rewarded with a wonderful companion. Come & meet me or ask any questions.    

Huescar
Tel : 858 995 774

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down