The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

next step for electric supply

5 posters

Go down

next step for electric supply Empty next step for electric supply

Post by tallbob Tue May 28, 2013 1:02 pm

I have had a cave in Huescar since 2006, which was always on builders supply and did not really cause me any problems.
in 2010 due to circumstances way beyond my control I had to return to the UK, anyway the guy who took most of my money is serving a long sentence for fraud and having got my head back above water I can return for holidays before coming back full time in 2014

I came out for Easter after being assured that my electric was on, it was not and the builder who is very well known in Huescar but I don't really wish to name promised every day it will be back on it was never put back on

so I saw Endesa in Baza explained in very limited Spanish and my list of relevant words that I needed a contract, because there is no meter they said the would need to send a technical guy out and then give me a price, that was no problem I have a pylon less than 50 feet away supplying caves further up including presumably the one that has the contract

BUT they needed a phone number so they could arrange the only one I had was my builder so I gave them that since then I have heard nothing.

Would there be a letter at my cave in Huescar? is no news good news? I hope to come out again at the end of the English summer and this time I would like Electric, I did get burgled a year or so ago and I would like to know that the things that were left or recovered like my tv sky box etc actually work

Bob
tallbob
tallbob

Back to top Go down

next step for electric supply Empty Re: next step for electric supply

Post by Lyndyloo Fri May 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi Tallbob All I can say is, don´t hold your breathe waiting for electricity We were told there would be electricity in our new house within three months and that was in August 2011, still waiting. Sad
Lyndyloo
Lyndyloo

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Could you phone your builder?
Otherwise you may need to call in and hassle them (politely, of course) next time you're here. 'No news' here usually means that nothing is happening!
Is there someone you know here who could enquire for you?
My experience is that things do happen, but rarely as quickly as you would like, and if you don't stay on the case it's often assumed that you 're not bothered.

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by invicta Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 pm

sorry ive just read this and you say cpming out at the end of the English summer. English summer?lol!
invicta
invicta

Back to top Go down

Post by pete_l Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Summer in England: the months of June - August when the rain gets warmer

pete_l

http://www.pete-lynch.com/la_casa.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content