The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home

3 posters

Go down

Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home Empty Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home

Post by saci Tue May 07, 2013 11:36 am

I call her Bogárka (little bug, in Hungarian) She is champagne coloured. I believe she was in a v confined space for a good while, then discarded by the gypsy's son - this is what I understand from the man himself. Very gentle natured, appreciative of affection and kindness. Doesn't look it, but is on the thin side when you lift her coat.
At present am giving her one meal a day of rice, carrots, pumpkin and greens cooked up with the stock of a chicken carcass,mixed with a bit of dog food + dry food - not enough really but better than garbage. Have groomed her, taken out all the underhair - so now she looks clean, done her eyes, will try to get her flea/tick drops for this month.
I was told some people are interested - she prefers to be approached by women. If you need help in taking her, I am happy to help. Not difficult to find her in the serpentine bend just up from the La Posá from around 6pm when she is usally waiting for me to bring her meal.

If you know the people who are interested in her, please pass this on.
Many thanks - Saci
saci
saci

Back to top Go down

Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home Empty Re: Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home

Post by Dave Tue May 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Pictures if you can please.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home Empty Re: Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home

Post by saci Tue May 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I have tried to do pictures before, but I do not seem to be able to load them up here. She is a leggy dog, gorgoues, expressive face and "talkative" with me. Sorry. Iwas given some advice on uploading pics, but for my technological savvy, it was not idiotproof enough. Bogárka can be seen on the old Serpentine road leading out of Galera, past the Posá Pizzeria. She hangs around there for her feed usually around 6-7pm. I can get hold of her and is very handleable and looks into my eyes - close up. Lets me do her eyes, groom her etc. I will also to give her spot on and worm her in the next couple of days.
saci
saci

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue May 07, 2013 6:56 pm

see your other thread re pictures
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Wed May 08, 2013 5:57 am

Here are some pics of Bogárka She is a cutie I love you If anybody can open up their home and hearts for this little girl, I just know she will show them gratitude and loads of love for the rest of her life.

Saci's is doing a wonderful job and putting in a lot of time, effort and finances to help this little bug , it would be such a shame if anything was to happen to her whilst being homeless and wandering. Can you or anybody you know give her the love and security she craves ?

[img]Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home Sacis_10[/img]

[img]Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home Sacis_11[/img]

[img]Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home 100_5310[/img]

[img]Young, gangly, affectionate bitch needs good home Saci_s10[/img]
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by saci Wed May 08, 2013 2:10 pm

thank you Pat - very kind of you to post the pics and your kind words. Hopefully this afternoon I will have frontline for her size and I have 3 zypiran to give her for worming - and hopefully the pharmacy will get the Canex in that should be used with Zypiran - that will do a thorough worming. Would like a collar for her that protects her from Leismaniosis and other dangerous / aggravating parasites. saci
saci
saci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down