The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greyhound urgently needs a foster home for 2 weeks

4 posters

Go down

Greyhound urgently needs a foster home for 2 weeks  Empty Greyhound urgently needs a foster home for 2 weeks

Post by cavern Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Sorry I can't for the life of me find Ian Sharp's original post re a greyhound that has taken root at his home and for genuine reasons can not stay there permanently .

Well a long story and a very sad one ( Mami ) Crying or Very sad has given us available space at the shelter . So I am pleased to say it has been arranged that said Galgos will meet up with David Friday and have all her vaccinations and worming and next week also get spayed . Now the crunch the quarantine period as I have mentioned before will be 2 weeks for an adult dog . Is there anybody who would be willing to give this sweet girl a secure shelter for the 2 weeks whilst she recouperates from her spay ?
It's an ideal opportunity for anybody that has thought of fostering to give it a try as it really will be for only 2 weeks and you will be really helping this dog on her way to her furever home , which hopefully will be fairly soon as Galgos are very popular dogs they are beautiful creatures both inside and out .

Ian has informed me and I quote " The vet has said that she is about 12 mth's old and very healthy.She has a very calm nature and is friendly with other dogs and even cats.She is not afraid of strangers and she travels well in a vehicle,in fact she loves it."

Please PM me if you think you can help

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Last edited by cavern on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Greyhound urgently needs a foster home for 2 weeks  Empty Re: Greyhound urgently needs a foster home for 2 weeks

Post by cavern Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Yay found it , it has been driving me nuts Very Happy

see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for orginal post
cavern
cavern

Back to top Go down

Greyhound urgently needs a foster home for 2 weeks  Empty Re: Greyhound urgently needs a foster home for 2 weeks

Post by janj Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi, Do you still need help with the greyhound?

No thank you Janj she found a home this Friday bounce cheers bounce cheers

janj

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 pm

No thanks Janj she found a forever home last Friday bounce cheers bounce cheers
cavern
cavern

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:17 pm

janj wrote:Hi, Do you still need help with the greyhound?

No thank you Janj she found a home this Friday bounce cheers bounce cheers

Well done for stepping forward and volunteering! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Im sure there will be more that will need help very soon! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by janj Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Glad she has a forever home x

janj

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 pm

janj wrote:Glad she has a forever home x

Thanks again and as Dave says thanks for coming forward, it really was appreciate to get a response.She was a very lucky girl and Ian worked hard and generously to make sure she had a happy future, but note to all campo dogs he has done his bit Laughing
cavern
cavern

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:53 am

thats fantastic new and also el cap had bambi (a sweetie) adopted last week to a spanish family wahey, also if anyone knows where we can get some sawdust as it is in short supply at the moment please let us know
cheers

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down