The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse riding - Nearest one to El Margen ?

+4
santamaria
PEDRO JAMES
Mariposa
Gobiker56
8 posters

Go down

Horse riding - Nearest one to El Margen ? Empty Horse riding - Nearest one to El Margen ?

Post by Gobiker56 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Can anyone tell me where the nearest Horse riding centre to Galera/El Margen is? There used to be one in Huescar - is it still going? otherwise any info gratefully recieved.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Horse riding - Nearest one to El Margen ? Empty Re: Horse riding - Nearest one to El Margen ?

Post by Mariposa Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 am

Hi Gordon

Santamaria has info on Horse Riding on her website. If location and prices are not stated, perhaps you could PM her?

Caz x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Horse riding - Nearest one to El Margen ? Empty Re: Horse riding - Nearest one to El Margen ?

Post by PEDRO JAMES Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:18 pm

There's one in Baza which covers every aspect of horse riding, including classes for children
PEDRO JAMES
PEDRO JAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi I am not 100% sure that Kari from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , has got local horse riding up and running in Benamarel , this is the one refered to on our website. I am sure someone in the know will be along soon to clarify this.

Thx Pedro James have you any further contact details re: the horse riding offered in Baza

I too heard there was horse riding available in Huescar but don't know the details of this.

XX
santamaria
santamaria

http://www.cuevasantamaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:47 pm

santamaria wrote:Hi I am not 100% sure that Kari from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , has got local horse riding up and running in Benamarel , this is the one refered to on our website. I am sure someone in the know will be along soon to clarify this.

XX

Sorry Santamaria, but these plans changed. No riding school. Too much red tape I think.
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:27 pm

I´m also interested in where to go for riding lessons and riding - there´s a place near Guadix, but does anyone know of anything nearer?

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:10 pm

I am not doing lessons as now running [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and my herd are all at different stages in riding abilities, red tape was a nightmare, so decided not to open a school......there is a school in Baza it is by the pabellon de ferria, the track opposite leads to it, it has new owners and have only been told good things about them. spanish run.
I do need a rider at the mo to exercise three mares if anyone is interested, but need to be a good rider, no novices. Help in the yard in exchange for rides. No payment on either sides. If interested email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also can offer lessons for intermediate riders in exchange for help on yard, from October onwards, you would have to get your own Insurance or sign a disclaimer, as i do not have insurance to cover other people riding.

Last edited by HappyChic on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added info)
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Nice website with some fab pics. Thanks for the link to the forum too sunny
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Thankyou and De Nada Smile Are you coming to the show Snday Night? Smile
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Hopefully well be going to the one in Baza. Sunday night clashes with Orces procession. sunny
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm

The Baza one is better as is indoors and can do the firelit displays Smile
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Bugger! Only just managed to get on the forum after being away & it is too late to go to Benamaurel to see display Sad
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks for info - will check out the one in Baza.

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down