The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The life expectancy

2 posters

Go down

The life expectancy Empty The life expectancy

Post by Ponderosa Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:32 pm

The life expectancy of newborns between 2000 and 2010 greatly increased. Reported that the Central Bureau of Statistics Wednesday. For men, life expectancy went up from 75.5 to 75.8 years for women there was an increase from 80.6 to 82.7 years.

men
For 65-year-old men took the remaining life expectancy in the same period from 15.3 to 17.6 years for women from 19.2 to 20.8 years. The chance that a man aged 65 gets the 80, also rose sharply from 52 percent in 2000 to 63 percent last year.

OK I have tennis elbow this week but I do not think it has my number on it to leave this world Question From Peter

women
In women the increase was less, but still three-quarters of the 65-year-olds is 80 years old. A third of women 65, 90, as the figures on the mortality risk remain the same. Nearly 20 percent of men aged 65 can expect to see 90 or older.
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

The life expectancy Empty Re: The life expectancy

Post by cavern Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:45 pm

You are full of good cheer this morning Peter - So we are all going to live long enough to enjoy the cheaper Petrol - Good to know Very Happy
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down