The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr & Mrs Gooderham

3 posters

Go down

Mr & Mrs Gooderham Empty Mr & Mrs Gooderham

Post by Cave Bunny Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:11 pm

A big thanks to Mr & Mrs Gooderham for their spontaneous donation at the vets this morning for El Capricho. Your contribution will really make a difference.

Arrow
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Mr & Mrs Gooderham Empty Re: Mr & Mrs Gooderham

Post by HappyChic Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:46 pm

How lovely, made me smile, Thankyou from me aswell Smile
It is when things like this happen, it helps to make the fight to keep 'El Capricho' going.......... Its been a bad week.
'El Capricho' are full to the brim.
This week Cave Bunny has taken in three pups, to stop them being put down, when she is already full up, i am full up, we are running out of space and feeling a bit down with it all......................its an endless battle, ' El Capricho' are financially in trouble!
We have had some lovely gestures, donations, help with dog walkers, boot fair donations, but so much more is needed, anything given no matter how small goes such a long way................
Any ideas to provide a guarented income each month, other than the boot fair stall, would be more than welcome.
x
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavernícola Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 am

Hi Debbie,
Have sent you a PM but I forgot to mention they also ran a 100 club with a monthly draw and got people to pay 12 months in advance. This was a good source of regular income also but do not know the legalaties here regarding gambling etc. But a good idea to sell the numbers at the car boot you can have 200 & 300 club etc if you get too many people.
Bob
Cavernícola
Cavernícola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum