The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheets of wood urgently needed for dog rescue centre

3 posters

Go down

Sheets of wood urgently needed for dog rescue centre Empty Sheets of wood urgently needed for dog rescue centre

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Fri May 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Does anyone have any sheets of MDF or PLY they don't want/need any more that they can donate to El Capricho Dog Rescue?

They're currently inundated with puppies and some are now having to live in the cardboard boxes they were found in.

I'm happy to go down there and build some temporary kennels for them but can someone, anyone, help out and provide me with some materials to make it happen?
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Sheets of wood urgently needed for dog rescue centre Empty Re: Sheets of wood urgently needed for dog rescue centre

Post by Dave Fri May 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Some time ago (and it was a while) I seem to remember somebody had a load of industrial 'site' fencing for sale. Does anybody know or remember it?
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sheets of wood urgently needed for dog rescue centre Empty Re: Sheets of wood urgently needed for dog rescue centre

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Fri May 20, 2011 10:42 pm

That may well have been me Dave. I advertised some fence panels for an old friend. They're long gone now.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Sat May 21, 2011 4:20 pm

I have a good wooden pallet that I haven't yet taken back for the deposit - would that be of any use? Caroline
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Sat May 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Thank you for your response and offer Caroline. Unfortunately pallet wood wouldn't really be suitable. MDF or PLY of about 18mm thickness would be ideal as I can create larger, more sturdier housing for the pups.

Thanks again though for your offer.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Sat May 21, 2011 5:17 pm

If I spot anything laying around the village, when I next go down there, that no-one wants, I will let you know. Caroline
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down