The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food and donations for 'El Capricho' dog refuge

5 posters

Go down

Food and donations for 'El Capricho' dog refuge Empty Food and donations for 'El Capricho' dog refuge

Post by Cave Bunny Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Many people have been extremely kind and offered to buy food for the dog's refuge in APA El Capricho.

Thank you so much for your offers. The slight problem is that the dogs need to be fed the same food each day - many are weak and recovering from illness and malnutrition; changing food upsets their digestion. The food is bought from the feed place in Baza, but I forget the name of both the shop and the brand. I shall speak to the association and see if we can't arrange a donation point at the shop so that when the association go to get their food, some bags will already have been paid for. So please don't buy bags of food unless they are the same as they use, the name of which I will post tomorrow. However, the Association would be delighted to receive cash donations to buy food until a donation system can be set up with the feed shop.

You are all lovely people Very Happy

xxx
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Food and donations for 'El Capricho' dog refuge Empty Re: Food and donations for 'El Capricho' dog refuge

Post by HappyChic Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Amazing response, Thankyou all so much, means so much, every little bit helps in a big way Smile
Have any of you thought about having 'Just one more' ? Dog i mean Laughing
Lots of dogs, different shapes and sizes, ages etc etc, cute, not so cute, fluffy things...............
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Very Happy Wink
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Food and donations for 'El Capricho' dog refuge Empty Re: Food and donations for 'El Capricho' dog refuge

Post by Dave Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Wish we were out at the cave all the time. If we were i'd have to come and take Guso off your hands.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:37 am

I've got my eye on him Dave, he's a cracker. I've taken him out for walks and he's a great lad. Unfortunately we just don't have the room...........yet.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:41 am

Is it me or.........I cant see a location map on there website scratch
Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 am

That's true Dave - I think it's so they don't get dogs dumped on their doorstep when people are bored or fed up of them. Either that or it's because the accommodation is temporary.

They're just off the Carretera Benamaurel. Suspect

Let's call it a 'need to know' basis until I confirm otherwise. If any of you need to know, just contact me or Happy Chic, or call the Association itself. Wink
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:01 am

Dave, Guso is a cutie, so much to give, so responsive and his eyes plead for a bit of love.......... he can be fostered, where you pay for his keep and see him when your here, or im willing to keep him at ours for you, if its a time thing on you moving over, or can get his jabs & passsport done and arrange a uk trip Very Happy Wink bounce
Come and meet him when your over Laughing
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh blimey, I might just do that Rolling Eyes
Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Very Happy bounce lol!
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by cazcove Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi one and all

I have been speaking with a friend and hopefully in May we are going to try and arrange a charity night for the rescue ie BBQ Music raffles
No Date has yet been arrange but i will keep you all informed as to when and were
And i know you will all support it..............

cazcove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 pm

That sounds fantastic Caz! bounce

Thank you so much xxx

Last edited by Cave Bunny on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupidity)
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by cazcove Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:31 pm

If it comes to helping the poor animals in this country i am all for it as most english are
I am already looking forward to it, and nothing is arranged yet hehehe

cazcove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down