The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bantam chickens for sale - two lots

+2
lisa
wilma
6 posters

Go down

Bantam chickens for sale - two lots Empty Bantam chickens for sale - two lots

Post by wilma Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Bantam chickens starter kit

Lot one - One bantam cockeral, two bantam hens, feeder, water tub and enough food for 6 months. The cockeral and the two hens are 6 months old. The cockeral is beautiful pics are available if you pm me your email address. I want a total of 50 euros for the lot.

Lot two - One bantam cockeral, three bantam hens, feeder and enough food for 6 months. The cockeral is 6 months old, the other three hens are one year old, all hens are laying. Bantam hens lay every other day, small white eggs, gorgeous. I want 50 euros for the lot.

Not really wanting to split up the hens. Both lots are living in two separate hen houses and get on together.

Willing to accept offers. pm me for further details

wilma
wilma

Back to top Go down

Bantam chickens for sale - two lots Empty Re: Bantam chickens for sale - two lots

Post by lisa Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 pm

I am after 2-3 hens only, I think, just for starters. Just need them for eggs. I am thinking of using a small unreformed cave as a coop. It's my first time so your advice would be invaluable especially on keeping them safe. Kate from Cueva Pedro too is after starting up too.

lisa

http://www.welovetechnology.org

Back to top Go down

Bantam chickens for sale - two lots Empty Re: Bantam chickens for sale - two lots

Post by Blatantadvertising.com Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:47 am

Lisa, Speak to Juan, cave between you and John/Vicky, keeps bantams and often has some for sale reasonable.
Barry.
Blatantadvertising.com
Blatantadvertising.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:46 pm

I know that Wilma has got other things going on at the moment and really could do with finding these birds new homes. Im sure that she is open to negotiation too. So before traveling around looking elsewhere, send her a PM!
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DogLover Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm

My dad would have been interested because he does want chickens but he doesn't have any where to keep them at the moment, he was going to build a coop but has been busy with other things & wasn't expecting to find any yet, coops around here are really expensive too.

Is a shame because he would have liked them- Crying or Very sad

DogLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 pm

PM Wilma. Perhaps she has, or knows of a coop. Its worth asking the question. Or......even better, get your dad on here and get him to PM Wilma! Wink
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adelear Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 am

Lisa

I have chickens and have been very successfull with the eggs and the pollos, My chickens have a an old unreformed cave which they lay, eat and sleep in but they must have outdoor space also to wonder and and to get a variety of food and grit. One golden rule is your chickens must be happy to lay, if you want any info feel free to ask Very Happy

adelear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down