The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laptop Acer Aspire 8930G For Sale (top of the range)

2 posters

Go down

Laptop Acer Aspire 8930G For Sale (top of the range) Empty Laptop Acer Aspire 8930G For Sale (top of the range)

Post by Boothjendar Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Sold Sold Sold many thanks John & Debs

New IPAD forces the sale of my as new Acer Aspire 8930G - this is one of the best Laptops money can buy with a list of features/specs second to none!! Listed below is only a snip bit of things this high spec computer has - for more info call 958744222 or 634343940 email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screen
18.4in Wide screen full HD 1080p with inbuilt crystal eye HD web-cam
Sound
Dolby 5.1 Home Theatre Stereo inbuilt speakers and Microphone
Optical Device
Blue-Ray Disc player optical drive DVD/CD-ROM
Communications
Full 802.11 a/b/g Draft-N WLAN
Blue-tooth 2.0+EDR
Agre HDA Modem
RJ-11 & RJ-45 Ports
Memory
4GB DDR
320 GB HDD
Security
Fingerprint reader
Other info:-
6 in 1 card reader
cir receiver
VGA/HDMI/Display ports
USB 2 + eSATA Ports
Headphone/line in/line out/microphone jacks
Express card slot
TV in port
Kensington Lock Slot
Media Consol
Synaptics PS/2 Port Touch-pad
Intel core 2 Duo processor T5800 (2.0Ghz 800Mhz FSB 2MB L2 Cache) with NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600M GS Turbo Cache

This laptop is currently using Windows Vista Home Premium but will be sold with brand new Windows 7 Home Ultimate x64 - and will also be restored to factory settings for piece of mind for the purchaser.

This is a fantastic machine which is one of the best on the market - does everything except make your diner.

The price is €500 - which is an absolute bargain for this Top Spec Laptop (no offers, this Laptop was £1200 new) view anytime but available to buy from Fri once new OS installed by PCCity and I get my new PC set up.

Last edited by Boothjendar on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong mobile number)
Boothjendar
Boothjendar

Back to top Go down

Laptop Acer Aspire 8930G For Sale (top of the range) Empty Re: Laptop Acer Aspire 8930G For Sale (top of the range)

Post by Jenny Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi Daryl- Excellen't spec & I'm interested (wish it weren't Acer though). Is it an English or Spanish language operating system (or can it be changed) and how many USB 2 ports does it have?

Jenny
Jenny
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Laptop Acer Aspire 8930G For Sale (top of the range) Empty Re: Laptop Acer Aspire 8930G For Sale (top of the range)

Post by Boothjendar Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi Jenny,

Its a fully English Machine including OS & programs with 4 USB 2.0 Ports and 2 eSATA (6 in total) also HDMI & VGA etc.

This Acer isn't like any other as it was marketed to compete with the Viao Z series and regularly out preforms its nearest rivals due to the Blue-Ray optical drive and N series connectivity it also boasts the largest (18.4in) true 1080p HD Wide Screen - even the web-cam is HD.

Hope this helps - as I said I'm also going to upgrade it to Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit which will future proof it, and restore to factory settings so there will be none of my silly Games programs etc on the system!!

Forgot to say that obviously Windows 7 and the re-set to factory spec's will have a garantee!!!

Regards

Daryl

Last edited by Boothjendar on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Boothjendar
Boothjendar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down