The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Garages

3 posters

Go down

Local Garages Empty Local Garages

Post by Ponderosa Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:26 pm

I was ripped off by my local garage the other day I asked for a full tank of petrol , was charged 39 Euros travelled home two days late I took the car out of the garage and found my petrol gauge as photo below. I went back and filed up cost me 20 Euros I thought I had a good relationship with them. Before you ask, no I did not watch the pump, I could not see the computer screen and no I did not get a recipe. Just have to keep my hand over my ass.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Peter Goss on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Local Garages Empty Sparking Plug

Post by Ponderosa Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Had one new sparking plug fitted in a local garage they tried to bill me 110 Euros, I showed my displeasure and had to pay in the end 100 Euros. At the age of 80 it looks like I will have to do my own repairs.
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Local Garages Empty Re: Local Garages

Post by Boothjendar Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Peter - what a rip off may I sugest you use Javy motors on the Benamurel road its not far from you, ask for Moses he speaks English and is a decent & honest guy - the only problems I've every had with this Garage is trying to get them to take some money for minor repairs HIGHLY recommended
Boothjendar
Boothjendar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Always watch them - especially because a couple of people have had the wrong fuel, very expensive!!. On repairs etc. my local village garage used to do cheap repairs, not any more, in fact he's gone right the other way, charging lots for little, what a shame, mind you he's certainly not as busy as he once was. Maybe it's because he has to put everything on the books with a bill now, not just cash as he used to do. I think the cash days are slipping away very fast as the government clamp down on cash only transactions as they want the tax. Hey Ho, that's the world changing dragging Spain with it.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down