The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At long last moving to Baza - removals van needed

3 posters

Go down

At long last moving to Baza - removals van needed  Empty At long last moving to Baza - removals van needed

Post by cavern Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 am

Well over a year ago I introduced myself as we had just bought the Cavern bar in Freila , alas it has taken us over a year to sell our villa here in the Algarve but YAY !!!! it is now all systems go to move to Baza on the 15th Nov.

It seems it would be easier to get a local spanish company to do the removals for us from Porches Algarve to Freila approx 10 sqm of effects but we just can't find anybody that can do it before January - if anybody has any ideas please let us know.

I am now looking forward to becoming a more regular poster as you guys seem to be so helpful
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

At long last moving to Baza - removals van needed  Empty Re: At long last moving to Baza - removals van needed

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 am

Wow! Good Luck with your move to Friela. Hope all goes smoothly.
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

At long last moving to Baza - removals van needed  Empty Re: At long last moving to Baza - removals van needed

Post by traineetrog Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 pm

van rental? a mwb van like our iveco 29L9 will move 10m3.
traineetrog
traineetrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down