The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..
The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving out in February

Go down

Moving out in February Empty Moving out in February

Post by Pop Spencer on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi everyone, my wife and I are renting a cave from friends on the outskirts of Baza from middle of February, then looking around for a place of our own. We've had the idea of moving to Spain for about 30 years, but there's always been an excuse not to - children, jobs, mortgage, etc. Now we have the opportunity and we're going for it. I stayed in the cave for a week in September and made a few friends in the area. I play guitar and sing, mainly folky sort of stuff, so I hope I can find somewhere I can continue with this. Any suggestions of towns or villages in the area with a music scene? Otherwise I'm sure I'll find somewhere. We're both looking forward to it.

Pop Spencer

Back to top Go down

Moving out in February Empty Re: Moving out in February

Post by Mandi on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi, welcome, if you play and sing i am sure you will be welcome in the bars. Also get in touch with Tony Legg and John Moody they also do this and arrange music nights. good luck.

Mandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pop Spencer on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Ah, someone put me in touch with John before I came out in September and he organised an event in a bar in Baza for me to go to, and I met Tony there. Hopefully there'll be plenty more night, and maybe I'll see you at one. Smile

Pop Spencer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum