The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Dog Kennel and Pet carrier for Sale NOW BOTH SOLD!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Large Dog Kennel and Pet carrier for Sale NOW BOTH SOLD!!!! Empty Large Dog Kennel and Pet carrier for Sale NOW BOTH SOLD!!!!

Post by Lurchio Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Selling the following items, buyer collects from Venta Del Peral near Cullar (preferably , although I will do my best to help if you can't)

Both only less than a year old, the Dog prefers to sleep in the Garage!

Kennel: Sturdy quality and in very good condition with removable floor. Dimensions: Length 99cm, Width 85cm and height to Apex 103 cm. It has an 'offset' door as you can see.  Can be split around the midriff area by the looks!

50 euros

Carrier: Again sturdy heavy duty and only used twice, it has a removable plastic floor tray, and is not bent or abused in any way. Dimensions: Length 90 cm, Width 55cm and height 65 cm

45 euro

Okay, I give up! The photos won't download, interested parties please PM me your e mail address and I'll get them to you!!!!

These are available now at far less than half price! PM me for more details or ring 958 994 967. Thanks

Last edited by Lurchio on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Photos)
Lurchio
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Large Dog Kennel and Pet carrier for Sale NOW BOTH SOLD!!!! Empty Re: Large Dog Kennel and Pet carrier for Sale NOW BOTH SOLD!!!!

Post by janga Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:29 pm

hi
can you send me photos please.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
janga
janga

http://www.littlebritain.es

Back to top Go down

Large Dog Kennel and Pet carrier for Sale NOW BOTH SOLD!!!! Empty Re: Large Dog Kennel and Pet carrier for Sale NOW BOTH SOLD!!!!

Post by Lurchio Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:04 pm

DOG CARRIER NOW SOLD!!!!! (Thanks, Janga)

KENNEL NOW SOLD!!!!!!!

Thanks

Last edited by Lurchio on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All sold.)
Lurchio
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Him & Her Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Lurchio wrote:Selling the following items, buyer collects from Venta Del Peral near Cullar (preferably , although I will do my best to help if you can't)

Both only less than a year old, the Dog prefers to sleep in the Garage!

Kennel: Sturdy quality and in very good condition with removable floor. Dimensions: Length 99cm, Width 85cm and height to Apex 103 cm. It has an 'offset' door as you can see.  Can be split around the midriff area by the looks!

50 euros

Carrier: Again sturdy heavy duty and only used twice, it has a removable plastic floor tray, and is not bent or abused in any way. Dimensions: Length 90 cm, Width 55cm and height 65 cm

45 euro

Okay, I give up! The photos won't download, interested parties please PM me your e mail address and I'll get them to you!!!!

These are available now at far less than half price! PM me for more details or ring 958 994 967. Thanks

Hi, could you please email me a photo of the kennel and is it wood or plastic ? Thanks
Him & Her
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurchio Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Hiya! Its made of tongue and groove wood, got it shipped from Germany, so made for a larger dog!

Give me your e mail address, please.
Lurchio
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down