The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Bed Apartment

+2
La Mancha
Edofwigan
6 posters

Go down

3 Bed Apartment  Empty 3 Bed Apartment

Post by Edofwigan Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi,

Not a cave matter but i was just mooching about on the net looking at things Spanish and came across a 3 bed apartment in Villena for 11,000 euro. This seems unbelievably cheap, doesn't it?

You all seem pretty savy on here and ultimately I would like my cave but this central apartment

currently advertised on Rightmove and Stratus International

I would really appreciate your thoughts and advice

Thanks

Edofwigan

Back to top Go down

3 Bed Apartment  Empty Re: 3 Bed Apartment

Post by La Mancha Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:46 pm

I noticed lots of really cheap apartments in places like Valencia and Alicante. With a bit more research seems that lots of them don't have habitation licences. While the Spainsh seem to live with this it can make the connection of water, electricty etc almost impossible. Yes if it looks to good to be true it probably is. I'm sure others have more knowledge than me, just what I'd noticed.
La Mancha
La Mancha

http://www.cuevademama.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:17 pm

It looks nice inside.  Bottom section of a two (?) storey town house.  I suppose without asking further questions regarding elec/water, etc... that La Mancha suggested above and also finding out that it does have its own habitation licence, you won't know.  

Going to visit the area would be a good idea, as you can never really tell if a place is for you, until you stay there for a while.  

I see that there are a lot of cheap properties on Kyero in that area, so more detailed questioning about plans for the area, might be needed.

Caroline
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponderosa Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Weather 33 c outside 20 c inside is cool at night no problem sleeping in our cave house or in the day. Pool is right for swimming our daughter has been in but we have not been in yet we had another sleep this afternoon “In the cave” I must be mad thinking of moving.  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by pete_l Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm

One thing I have never got to the bottom with these extremely cheap f/s properties is whether they have outstanding debts that an owner would become liable for. So if there was a (say) €50,000 value apartment with €25k of mortgage arrears and unpaid bills - it wouldn't seem like much of a bargain if it was advertised for €30,000.

pete_l

http://www.pete-lynch.com/la_casa.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurchio Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Its far more evident in Spain if you do your research..... that if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. You are far less protected in Spain against a 'hookie deal'(especially if you are not Spanish) and basically when people have lost money when involved with a 'bargain', they are simply STUFFED!
Lurchio
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponderosa Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Speak as you find, I don't think they will pay you for buying their property but you could try. Smile
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum