The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot tubs

+3
Sally
La Mancha
Him & Her
7 posters

Go down

Hot tubs Empty Hot tubs

Post by Him & Her Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:44 pm

We are looking at getting an inflatable hot tub at some stage for next summer and have looked at a couple of brands, the Lay z Spa which is ok but we favour the Intex spa which looks a bit tougher, do any of you have one? Any thoughts? We don't have a massive garden so need something small and these look like a good option, if we like it the maybe we can upgrade to a proper hot tub when we are permanently living in Galera.
Oh and by the way it's bank holiday Monday and has been tipping it down all day so thinking about hot tubs is cheering us up. sunny
Him & Her
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

Hot tubs Empty Re: Hot tubs

Post by La Mancha Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 pm

We have a Lay Z Spa that we've never used. We didn't have mains power and don't have mains water and it would be too difficult to fill it and keep it going. We had ours taken out from the UK but I have seen them in various shops in Spain
La Mancha
La Mancha

http://www.cuevademama.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Just make sure you can have hot tubs in Galera as I know that the Ayuntamiento don't allow swimming pools. x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Him & Her Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Sally wrote:Just make sure you can have hot tubs in Galera as I know that the Ayuntamiento don't allow swimming pools. x

Oh it would be above ground and small would I really need to check this out ?? pale
Him & Her
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 pm

I'm sure a Galera personage will be on here soon to let you know! x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hot tubs Empty Hot tubs

Post by littletrog Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:09 am

Mum got a 4 person hot tub about 4 years ago from somerset-hot tubs.co.uk. It's been fantastic, can use in Galera as it is a tub not pool and they deliver to Spain. Customer service is excellent. Hope this helps. Whereabouts in Galera are you?

littletrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Hispavan in Antas have supplied a number of hot tubs in the area, and I have heard good reports on their service.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcol Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:01 am

I remember the old days.

Kettles of water in the bath, and staying in the bath till I was allowed to get out. Wrinkly fingers,Life boy soap, and mateys or vosoline shampoo.
Sitting in a hot tup would be the worst for me lol. Bring back all those memories.

Big business hot tubs, I think it's one of those things you want, you use for a bit, but too big to put away under the kitchen sink. Lol
bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

Hot tubs Empty hot tubs

Post by anish Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:46 am

Hi we have an intex jet spa cheaper to buy here its the proper spa not just bubbles it has a heating element that is 2.2 kw and anti scale its fantastic if. Ya want to see it pm me we are in castillejar

anish

Back to top Go down

Post by Him & Her Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:47 pm

anish wrote:Hi we have an intex jet spa cheaper to buy here its the proper spa not just bubbles it has a heating element that is 2.2 kw and anti scale its fantastic if. Ya want to see it pm me we are in castillejar

Thanks Anish, that's so kind of you, we don't unfortunately live in Spain yet but might well take you up on your offer to have a look next summer, can I ask where your brought it and do they have a website? Thanks again
Him & Her
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

Hot tubs Empty hot tubs

Post by anish Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:57 pm

hi it was play piscina in madrid 845 euros delivered that is the jet spa that is 900 pounds in uk not bubble spa
paul and carol

anish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum