The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog wandering on outskirts of Galera

Go down

Dog wandering on outskirts of Galera Empty Dog wandering on outskirts of Galera

Post by tobysmum Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 pm

This lovely young dog obviously belongs or belonged to someone as he is very friendly and is not afraid of people. No collar. Any ideas?

tobysmum

Back to top Go down

Dog wandering on outskirts of Galera Empty Re: Dog wandering on outskirts of Galera

Post by Cavernícola Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:50 pm

is there a photo or description of the dog such as sex, size, colour etc
Cavernícola
Cavernícola

Back to top Go down

Dog wandering on outskirts of Galera Empty Re: Dog wandering on outskirts of Galera

Post by tobysmum Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:04 pm

He is currently underneath our car on the drive so not able to get photos yet. Unfortunately our large dog is not happy to have him here. I would say an Alsatian cross of about a year to eighteen months old, tan and black. Very large feet so obviously crossed with something quite large. Un neutered male. Very trusting and friendly. A lovely temperament but in need of a Good meal and attention. Don't know what to do with him as he is determined not to leave but can't let him stay here.

tobysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by tobysmum Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Just to add. Looks a bit like the Alsatian who lives by the playground near the Coviran supermarket only younger. Same soft temperament by the looks of things so must have been someone's pet. Does not shy away or show concern and is happy to be with people. As said however, my dog will not accept him being around so looking for any ideas or help.

tobysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavernícola Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:26 pm

No ideas for you unfortunately, however if you put a notice up at the Town Hall especially if you can get a picture of him, someone may know who he is. I do know a lot of the Spanish in the village have suddenly taken to having Alsatians as pets. (Translate it to Spanish as well as English.)
The local Policeman will also be able to check if he is micro chipped, but if Spanish owned I doubt it.
Cavernícola
Cavernícola

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavernícola Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:26 pm

No ideas for you unfortunately, however if you put a notice up at the Town Hall especially if you can get a picture of him, someone may know who he is. I do know a lot of the Spanish in the village have suddenly taken to having Alsatians as pets. (Translate it to Spanish as well as English.)
The local Policeman will also be able to check if he is micro chipped, but if Spanish owned I doubt it.
Cavernícola
Cavernícola

Back to top Go down

Post by tobysmum Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Hooray! We have found his owner and they are reunited! It will also mean that we will sleep tonight after two nights of him keeping us awake! Result all round

tobysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavernícola Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Glad to hear it, sleep well.
Cavernícola
Cavernícola

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavenmb Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 pm

That's good , I'd almost given in to the idea of having him !

Cavenmb

http://mazbirkitt@googlemail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:46 pm

So glad you found his owner! Hopefully you and your dogs can get back to normal now! Caz x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum