The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 puppies need good home - Galera

Go down

2 puppies need good home - Galera Empty 2 puppies need good home - Galera

Post by saci Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 am

Two puppies approx 8 weeks old found near village by the serpentine road - wandering after the lovely champagne coloured tall young bitch, wimpering. Then the two disappeared into the undergrowth, found huddling and wimpering. The third of the same litter, was thoughtfully dumped in someone's forecourt a couple of days earlier. Gorgeous, one white with light flecks on body, tan coloured floppy ears, v active whiplash tail. The other is tan / white bodied, akin to the boxer markings, also floppy ears and whiplash tail. He is the bigger of the two (both males) and taking the abandonment to heart. Possibly Pointer mix.
They must have been out in that terrible weather we had a few days back!

Can anyone offer one or both brothers a good home?? Please PM me. ASAP
Thanks Saci
saci
saci

Back to top Go down

2 puppies need good home - Galera Empty Re: 2 puppies need good home - Galera

Post by Dave Tue May 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Pictures if you can please.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes...

2 puppies need good home - Galera 8851
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saci Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

ditto as for the other message. I have not taken pics - I carry enough weight every day on my cat feeding round + one dog - food + water is a lot of weight - my brain doesn't get around to taking a camera as well. Ages back I did try to upload from my kodak easyshare, in which my photos are saved - and it didn't work - something about being password protected -
which I don't really understand. I do need an idiotproof advice on how to do this Thanks saci
saci
saci

Back to top Go down

2 puppies need good home - Galera Empty Puppies needing a Home

Post by Flying Dogs Tue May 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi,

Sorry I am unable to help with Homing either the Puppies or the bigger Dog, as I have too many Male Dogs already!.

Hopefully some one out there can offer a Home for the Dogs, and good luck.

Flying Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue May 07, 2013 6:55 pm

saci wrote:I do need an idiotproof advice on how to do this Thanks saci

Its got a step by step guide in the introduction thread also in the photos & videos forum. If your trying to find a home for an animal a picture is a must.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes...

2 puppies need good home - Galera 8851
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 am

Photos of the 3 pups. Tis the season for abandoned puppies at the moment. El Capricho is being inundated with them . Crying or Very sad So if there is anyway you can help please pm Saci

[img]2 puppies need good home - Galera Sacis_12[/img]
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by saci Wed May 08, 2013 2:20 pm

the little lady that was dumped in someone's forecourt has been adopted - so it is the two little brothers that need a good home - truly heartbreaking - they were wimpering along the Serpentine road outside Galera - up from La Posá Pizzeria - following Little Bug - the young gangly champagne coloured bitch - NOT their mum - thenthey went down the side - in the break in the stone wall huddled and wimpering. The little brown one - tho' bigger, really took the abandonment to heart!! They really are wonderful. And also great fun to watch - at present they are with two exceptionally kind hearted people who adopted the little girl - but they have two older rescue dogs of their own and 3 pussycats. I will prefer to pay the money to have them put to sleep rather than end up fraught and ailing in some substandard rescue shelter or pound where they will be impersonally gased.
saci
saci

Back to top Go down

Post by stanley Wed May 08, 2013 9:48 pm

You are doing a wonderful job.
stanley
stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by saci Thu May 09, 2013 12:09 am

Thank you Stanley - but I am not the one doing the dirty work with the little ones-I do not have the physical space in my small cavehouse - already overrun by a feline cricket team and one dog-which originally was kept by me for someone who wanted to adopt a stray- and then they proceeded not to take him on. I have a very full day - and the afternoons/evenings are hectic - preparing food for cats at three feeding sites and distributing it, waiting around to make sure dogs don't muscle in and eat it. Because I spend time with them I can get the odd one sterilized, medicated if necessary etc. But would be lovely if a home could be found for the pups or the lovely young bitch - who really is an absolute darling. Today I wormed her and put front line on her - and she gets groomed every day - a little special time for her - when she "talks" to me. Do ask around if you can - thanks saci
saci
saci

Back to top Go down

Post by stanley Thu May 09, 2013 12:20 am

Still, the actions by some people on this forum are astounding. Well done, I take my hat off to you all.
stanley
stanley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum