The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rubbish collection charge and water utility bill

4 posters

Go down

rubbish collection charge and water utility bill  Empty rubbish collection charge and water utility bill

Post by GCS Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi all,

Has any one had there charges yet for water and rubbish collections from Orce Town Hall, as I have just had a lot of money taken from my bank from Orce Town Hall and it has doubled in a year, but it does not say Water and Rubbish like it has done in the past, so I was just wondering if this is correct or not.

Many thanks

GCS

Back to top Go down

rubbish collection charge and water utility bill  Empty Re: rubbish collection charge and water utility bill

Post by clifford Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Was wondering the same, ours has gone up by 30 euros and come out of the account 3 months early.....very unusual as normally regular as clockwork. If no-one in VM or FN knows I will pop in and ask at Town Hall
clifford
clifford

Back to top Go down

rubbish collection charge and water utility bill  Empty Re: rubbish collection charge and water utility bill

Post by santamaria Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Yes ours was early , think it is normally late June but came out mid April and yes it was higher than we anticipated.

When I calculated against other monthly payments x 12 in other local villages for water. it seemed comparable.

as it is a little out of the ordinary it would be reassuring to know it was defiantly the yearly water charge....
and not some other random payment......
santamaria
santamaria

http://www.cuevasantamaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 pm

any news on this ? Has anyone ever got a printed bill for water and rubbish collection  ?

We just got a second bill from the town hall, for our road tax, which was paid already back in May identical bill, to the one we paid. Has anyone else been double billed for their road tax this year ??

So whether there is some doubling up..... but without a printed bill for water ect hard to check against monies removed from ones account.......
santamaria
santamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by clifford Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Sorry, haven´t been to Town Hall yet to find out why.....forgot to be honest! Still waiting for car tax as had to change plates from Uk car so could be a while. Might be worth speaking to Monique as she mentioned to me the other week that  her car tax was expensive
clifford
clifford

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Thanks , I will do some asking around, funny enough I too had forgotten until the shock of the car tax !!! xx
santamaria
santamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:28 pm

mmmmmmm? is this just
Orce?
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:22 pm

I've sorted the double billing for car tax it was easy enough to do, as the previously paid bill had been stamped as paid by the bank.  Very Happy ......
santamaria
santamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:42 pm

OK – I think I have got to the bottom of the increase in charges for water and rubbish Orce.
Previously we got charged twice a year, Around Feb and Aug/ July each year. I checked and actually yep this has been the case over the last few years for us.

This year monies were removed under a new code and did not say as in years gone past aqua and basuras, (water and rubbish). And this was taken out in April but nothing in Jan/Feb.

I got a copy of my bill today.You can obtain a copy of your bill from the townhall front desk.

I am told water  Charges has substantially gone up, the junta of Andalucia has added a new tax, called Canon Mejora  doméstico (quota variable) and the local town hall has also added a new charge Canon Mejora   doméstico (fija). This is for the whole of Orce and it’s people. Thus we are now receiving a charge for 4 things not just  water and rubbish

The four parts to the bill
Consumo de Auga
Canon Mejora  doméstico (quota variable)
Mejora  domestic (fija).
Basuras Domesticas

The bill was so high, as it covered 8 months, not the usual  six months. The next bill comes out in August and covers just four months.

Then things will settle back to six monthly, next after August being Jan/Feb 2014.

I noted on the bill. there are three bandings for water, low, medium and high, if you hit the high tariff, the charge for water, leaps way,way up, starting at €166 for 6 months, for usage above 166 units. I presume the key is to hit mid, which falls between, 50 to 166 units.  The low , if you come in below 50 units.

Hope this helps . but getting a bill breakdown really cleared things up , even if these increases will now be ongoing !!!! No
santamaria
santamaria

Back to top Go down

Post by clifford Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:34 am

You are a star, thank you very much for finding out. It seems everything is going up in Spain, still cheaper than the UK though and here it is cheaper than Malaga, our bills there are considerably higher. I love the way they just help themselves to our money without telling us why!!!!!!
clifford
clifford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down