The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you help Daisy?

Go down

Can you help Daisy? Empty Can you help Daisy?

Post by musketeera Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:47 am

This is Daisy the Mastin she's about four years old and has been beaten so badly that she has impared eyesight. I cannot go into more details but I have a window of opportunity to get her away from here as she's been with me for two days and nobody has tried to get her back.
She has the sweetest nature with everyone including cats, kids & other dogs she just needs a loving home where she can recover from her injuries (she has hazy eyesight which has remained stable for several months and possibly has taken a recent beating to her back but no open wounds just bruising).
Please can anyone help me to move Daisy on even if just as a temporary measure until I can find her a home, I can't take her into to Apa El Capricho as we just haven't a dog pen large enough for her, I can assist with food & vet bills for fostering.Can you help Daisy? P1030910
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Can you help Daisy? Empty Re: Can you help Daisy?

Post by david kirby Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:25 pm

How sad is that for Daisy Sad she looks a beautiful calm doggy so wish i could have her but i feel she needs a home with another calm pooch so she can recover fully from her wounds. hugs to her ! I love you
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum