The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly stray needing TLC

Go down

Friendly stray needing TLC  Empty Friendly stray needing TLC

Post by miron Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 am

There's been a little hairy female dog hanging about my neighbourhood this last week, neighbours think she's been around for a bit longer. She's been sleeping in my porch and eating the cat's food. She's very loving and playful but looks like she needs lots of attention.
I don't want a dog at present, I don't feel in a position to have one with other commitments, and she might be better off with someone who can give her more care and attention. I've got no transport to take her anywhere and no spare cash to organise anything for her. The cat (also a stray, but she's adopted me) hates her and goes for her whenever I pay her any attention.
Not sure what to do! If anyone can help please PM me. Thanks!

miron

Back to top Go down

Friendly stray needing TLC  Empty Re: Friendly stray needing TLC

Post by miron Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Just got back after a few days in Granada, and she´s still here! Am going to try and post a pic in case anyone knows her. I´m away again later this week and my neighbours have said they let the Policia Local know.
I´ve had a look at the El Capricho website, but can´t find on it info re. their accepting strays.
Friendly stray needing TLC  Img_5110

miron

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum