The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to find Catastral details of your cave online?

+7
Mariposa
Tala Orchard
Twisted Fire Starter
La Mancha
HappyChic
Imagemaker
Dave
11 posters

Go down

Want to find Catastral details of your cave online? Empty Want to find Catastral details of your cave online?

Post by Dave Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:18 am

Ive just found the plans of my cave online. (Very handy!) If you zoom in to maximum on the area wher your cave is, it comes up with a red outline of your rooms, (which mine is very accurate). Also there is a number, click on the number and another widow opens which shows 'Referencia catastral de la parcela:'
Im not saying yours will be shown but mine is excellent and noe ive printed it off will come in very handy with my land grabbing neighbour!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dave on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Want to find Catastral details of your cave online? Empty Re: Want to find Catastral details of your cave online?

Post by Imagemaker Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 am

Apparently I don't exist!
Imagemaker
Imagemaker

Back to top Go down

Want to find Catastral details of your cave online? Empty Re: Want to find Catastral details of your cave online?

Post by HappyChic Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:30 am

Brill. Thankyou x
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by La Mancha Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Wow that's amazing, what a good find Dave. I knew such a thing existed but didn't realise any old enquirer could look at it. We exist even though the plan is pre renovation and the registration date is 1946!!!!!
La Mancha
La Mancha

http://www.cuevademama.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Excellent site, I zoomed in to see myself lying on a deckchair with my G-String Speedos on lol!
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Orchard Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Dave wrote:I've just found the plans of my cave online. (Very handy!) If you zoom in to maximum on the area wher your cave is, it comes up with a red outline of your rooms, (which mine is very accurate). Also there is a number, click on the number and another widow opens which shows 'Referencia catastral de la parcela:'
Im not saying yours will be shown but mine is excellent and noe ive printed it off will come in very handy with my land grabbing neighbour!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Help! The link is not redirecting properly! Is there still such a site?
Tala Orchard
Tala Orchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Ive just tried it by clicking on the link. Its working fine.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by La Mancha Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:29 pm

If that doesn't work then try this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also remember your property will only be shown if it is registered with the Spanish Land Registry. Many, many caves are not but you can get your solicitor to add it if all the paperwork for your cave is in order.
La Mancha
La Mancha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Orchard Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Thank you - that worked brilliantly and gave an interestingly different 'view/idea' from Google Earth Pro.
Tala Orchard
Tala Orchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:45 pm

That one works for my cave La Mancha - thanks (!), but not the other link.
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by amm1007 Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Great info Dave !

Which raises a question , where I can´t see any other relevant posts, so will ask here and wait to be re-directed perhaps ?
I have one cave....and can see all the above info....but then I have all the deeds, and Cadastra....but it´s a very popular Holiday Rental .

However, I am now looking to buy another cave in Zujar...and look to move there permanently - have seen one...but it has the ´old papers ´of only a private ´Compraventa ´. One legal view locally was to walk away from it as they are not ´safe ´!
Since then I have spoken to almost half the village and seems everyone is on these old sales contracts.....so anyone want to chip in their opinions ??
Cheers, Andy
amm1007
amm1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Cats-R-Us Fri May 01, 2015 11:10 am

Neither link would work for me. In fact it would not show me any properties in the whole of Castillejar or Los Olivos. When it comes up it says it is GoogleZoom and starts showing a map of America, is that correct? I know that the Town Hall can bring it up on their systems and if I go on Google Maps Street View it does show my property.
Cats-R-Us
Cats-R-Us

Back to top Go down

Post by eve13271 Fri May 01, 2015 11:37 am

Try es.goolzoom.com to get the spain site.
eve13271
eve13271

http://bart13271.wix.com/cuevaspalominas

Back to top Go down

Post by Cats-R-Us Fri May 01, 2015 11:48 am

Thank you. Tried it and got a satellite view of where we are but could not get in very close or get any catastral info. Obviously I'm not very good at this but thank you for your help.
Cats-R-Us
Cats-R-Us

Back to top Go down

Post by La Mancha Fri May 01, 2015 12:13 pm

My link is working fine and I can see properties at Los Olivos. I am using Firefox which may make a difference. You may also need to have Java and/or Flash installed.
La Mancha
La Mancha

Back to top Go down

Post by eve13271 Fri May 01, 2015 12:28 pm

There are settings where you turn off the satellite view and turn on the catastral detail, (on the left hand side) just play around with these and you may get more details zoom into your area a bit first though!
eve13271
eve13271

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Fri May 01, 2015 2:50 pm

amm1007 wrote:Great info Dave !

Which raises a question , where I can´t see any other relevant posts, so will ask here and wait to be re-directed perhaps ?
I have one cave....and can see all the above info....but then I have all the deeds, and Cadastra....but it´s a very popular Holiday Rental .

However, I am now looking to buy another cave in Zujar...and look to move there permanently - have seen one...but it has the ´old papers ´of only a private ´Compraventa ´. One legal view locally was to walk away from it as they are not ´safe ´!
Since then I have spoken to almost half the village and seems everyone is on these old sales contracts.....so anyone want to chip in their opinions ??
Cheers, Andy

It's more hassle if the paperwork isn't 'up to date', but if the cave is the one you really want and you get a lawyer involved to check the paperwork etc over and sort it out, it will very likely be okay. There's always some risk when buying a property so make sure you have your wits about you, your eyes wide open and a reliable source of help and advice - it sounds like you know this already! Our cave and land had no papers cos it was originally part of a larger parcel of land, and although we're still waiting for the full paperwork I'm reliably informed it's all coming together nicely somewhere in an office in Granada! Let us knkw how you get on!

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by amm1007 Fri May 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi and thanks Miron
Yes I did post elsewhere as it seems everyone was chatting about
Dave´s link and I got no answers ....
anyway....hassle is what has been suggested..one local Gestoria and Notario signalled all kinds of dangers and extra costs and time to sort out...that is to get Escrituras and a year´s wait for a cadastra, or more.
Yet all other ´experts ´and local cave owners - who have private contracts too.....say they are the old order of things in Zujar, and nobody had anything negative to say.
I have had a builder check it throughly, used a Perito to start the application for the cadastra....but essentially yes, it is a cave I want , a nice ´hobbity style ´one....in good order, all connections in place, and
only 8 or 9 K to do up as I want..so I am back there May 8th for 6 days and will be chatting to other legal peeps, one local as well, and she transfers these ownerships all the time .
It won´t be mine if I go ahead until end June as the owner lives in England now....so with contacts to hand will make certified payment to her...and will let you know...as I now intend to live permanently in Zujar....the whole area is much more friendly than the coast lol!
amm1007
amm1007

Back to top Go down

Post by eve13271 Fri May 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Zoom in a bit then select the Catastro Transparente on the left hand panel should get what you are looking for, also pressing the Cartografic Raster is interesting too!
eve13271
eve13271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down