The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale; Palm Tungsten T3 PDA

2 posters

Go down

For Sale; Palm Tungsten T3 PDA Empty For Sale; Palm Tungsten T3 PDA

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Palm Tungsten T3 complete with manual, charging/syncing cradle, hard aluminium case & original box. Original cd missing but all info available here; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is great to use as a personal diary (you can sync with Microsoft Outlook on your pc), note pad (with handwriting recognition), scheduler, photo library, calculator, modem, voice recorder, document viewer and email. Via an SD card you can use it as an MP3 player or to watch films (via headphones or built in speaker). It's a really versatile little device and the screen doubles in size, as you can see in the pictures, making it quite compact when not in use.

However, the battery is now past its sell by date and doesn't hold its charge for long at all, a new replacement one can be bought on fleabay for less than £9, this is reflected in the price at only €15. Other than the current battery limitations the device functions perfectly, as shown in the pics taken a short while ago.

EDIT; I have found the cd for MAC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Twisted Fire Starter on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

For Sale; Palm Tungsten T3 PDA Empty Re: For Sale; Palm Tungsten T3 PDA

Post by Dave Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Bargain for somebody. I believe it can be used as a GPS too. Exclamation
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Indeed you are right, and I did use it for that too. Tomtom did special software for Palm, it worked a treat connecting to a bluetooth GPS receiver.

You can also get an SD slot camera which turns it into..............yes, a camera! I think the make of the one I had was VEO.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down