The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE - Genuine Vintage Sheepskin Coat

Go down

FOR SALE - Genuine Vintage Sheepskin Coat Empty FOR SALE - Genuine Vintage Sheepskin Coat

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 pm

This coat is from the 1970's but has spent 90% of its life either in a wardrobe or storage somewhere. It's in fantastic condition with no rips or tears. There are a few spots of something which I've tried to show in the photos. If it bothers you I suspect a professional dry clean may sort it.

It's a lovely chocolate brown colour and is a full sheepskin, ie it goes down the arms too, fantastically warm. It was made by Baileys of Glastonbury and is labelled as a size 38. I'm about a 42-44 and although this fits me it is too tight around the shoulders and upper arms. €60 ono
They don't make these coats like this any more, grab a bargain, it'll last forever!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - Genuine Vintage Sheepskin Coat Empty Re: FOR SALE - Genuine Vintage Sheepskin Coat

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 pm

Due to some unexpected veterinary expenses this week the price is now reduced to €40.

Apart from those few spots this coat really is in mint condition.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down