The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caretakers required House and Bungalow La Alqueria

Go down

Caretakers required House and Bungalow La Alqueria Empty Caretakers required House and Bungalow La Alqueria

Post by Shiny Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 am

RESPONSIBLE PERSON(S) NEEDED AS LIVE-IN CARETAKERS FOR HOUSE AND BUNGALOW SITUATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE VILLAGE OF LA ALQUERIA.

ACCOMMODATION IS A SPACIOUS FURNISHED BUNGALOW COMPRISING LARGE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, ANDALUCIAN KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS AND TWO SHOWER ROOMS.

IN RETURN FOR GENERAL CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF THE PROPERTY AND OUTSIDE AREAS THE OWNERS ARE ASKING A RENTAL OF 25€ PER MONTH ONLY PLUS ELECTRIC AND WATER.

A DEPOSIT OF 200€ IS REQUIRED TO BE REFUNDED IN FULL ON TERMINATION OF TENANCY ONCE FINAL BILLS ARE PAID.

THIS IS A GENUINE OFFER. NO TIME-WASTERS PLEASE!!!

Please pm me if you are interested.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Caretakers required House and Bungalow La Alqueria Empty Re: Caretakers required House and Bungalow La Alqueria

Post by Dave Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Tony, please be very carefull who you apoint for this. Weve had some very iffy people renting in the area previously and I dare say there will be more out there chomping at the bit for a offer like this.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum