The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hola Temporary dog walkers needed please!

4 posters

Go down

hola   Temporary dog walkers needed please! Empty hola Temporary dog walkers needed please!

Post by leadlady Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:06 pm

hiya everyone I have taken on the task of being the person to go to for all existing dog walkers and future temp volunteers
my job is to collect all phone numbers (by pm) of existing walkers and any that would be interested to fill in for those that for any reason (hols, illness or any other reason) that cannot walk on their allocated days, so that i can contact those who don't want to walk on a weekly basis but don't mind doing the odd day, or just in emergencies

so if there is any one who wants to go on the emergency list please let me know as at the moment we don't have anyone,

if you wish to pop down to the rescue centre just to see if it is for you, during the week we walk between 5-7pm, you would be very welcome, and you don't have to muck out, just walking is a great help.
if anyone has any helpful tips or suggestons. they would be most welcome but only onthe subject of walking
cheers tongue Very Happy

Last edited by leadlady on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change heading!)
leadlady
leadlady

Back to top Go down

hola   Temporary dog walkers needed please! Empty Re: hola Temporary dog walkers needed please!

Post by leadlady Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:07 pm

dave you monkey I have just seen my picture and am blushing Embarassed very nice though
leadlady
leadlady

Back to top Go down

hola   Temporary dog walkers needed please! Empty Re: hola Temporary dog walkers needed please!

Post by cavern Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:24 pm

lol! lol! lol! Well that will be Big Col volunteering everyday to walk the doggies lol!

Would it not be as well to ask for email addresses as well ? save pennies on phone calls .
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Annie! Wow what an outfit! Can you wear it dog walking next week!? cheers

Email address would be a good idea! bounce

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Leadlady. I took that photo while you were at the rescue centre. Wink Phwoooor! I love you

If volunteers would like to send their email addresses, please do so by pm.

Well done for taking on this important task. Please everybody try to make the effort to help however small. Even reserve walkers play a really important roll. You'll meet new friends too as well as some fabulous dogs.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down