The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denuncia

+11
janga
medianige
miron
bigcol
Blatantadvertising.com
ross
saci
Dave
madaboutveg
mikey
Twisted Fire Starter
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Denuncia - Page 3 Empty Re: Denuncia

Post by bigcol Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:35 am

Cave bunny Very Happy
I didnt mean anything personal

You ladies know what us men are like we go on and on and on lol

Anyway can you blame us??
Calling time, then letting it all flow
No means yes,and yes means no

I went into buy Sharon some flowers yesterday,and the lady behind the counter asked me what I
done wrong then?

I was very close to puting them back, I just wanted to show the wife I still love her,
but I still bought them cos I thought it be a nice surprise.
When I got home,gave then to the wife

And guess what Sharon asked me?????

Last edited by bigcol on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

bigcol

Back to top Go down

Post by medianige Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 am

"wanted to show the missus I still love her"

Why? What had SHE done wrong? Haha. Wimmin should realise we buy flowers or chocolate to forgive them for not having meals ready as we sit down, having shoes polished when we need them, fresh sheets on the bed and clean shirts in the wardrobe. Even the most perfect woman can't get it right AAAALLL the time. So we buy the flowers and the chocolate.

medianige

Back to top Go down

Post by medianige Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 am

Getting on the bike now, ladies. It's fast. You'll not catch me. Fellas, never ever tell 'em you know where I am....

Hahahahaha...

medianige

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Nige, you said......
'I have to trust that the people making the recommendations are doing so because those being recommended are what they seem.'

Biggest mistake going here Sad your just leaving yourself wide open to all the scams going on here............... Prime targets are those who employ builders but can't oversee the works due to living in the Uk............ and thinking you can trust them because they are English.

Soooooooooo many people here are and have been ripped off, by doing that.........
Its sad, very very sad.
I do not have the solution but the people you dealt with are still at it, and have been for a few years now, no body has ever done any thing about it.....so they continue working and earning a good wage and have the life here people dream of........ Untill people do take legal action, nothing can be done, saying that, you don't have a leg to stand on if you employ builders that are not legite in the spanish sysytem.
Mmmmm am a fan of direct action Smile

Thankfully your are one of a few that has a friend who is now helping you and has a heart of pure gold, your one of the lucky ones Smile
I do speak from experience, i had been had a few times, and seen so much more, hence posts........ I personally would love to name and shame a few rip off con artists here, but respect the forum is not the place to do it, so much prefer the direct action idea Smile

HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by madaboutveg Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:37 pm

janga wrote:I'm sorry but I dont think the forum is the place to name and shame.
The reason being, this could just be a personal opinion, a dissatisfied customer, or a personal vendetta.
As was said in a previous post "after the court case" which I take it as meaning these people have not been found guilty in a court of law.
The Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of the Council of Europe says (art. 6.2): "Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law. So we as forum members should not be acting as judge and jury.
I take it from your post that you mean I may have a personal vendetta against these people, BLOODY RIGHT I DO, I will not rest until they are behind bars, YES like a lot of people I may have left my brains in the UK, but that does not give two of my fellow countrymen the right to conspire to sell land that they did not own, one of them an ex agent and the other the guy you took over his business, and then to threaten myself and my family "if we made trouble", so YES in my PERSONAL OPINION they are bastards. If this was a mistake then thats fine just give me my money back, but ofcourse he cant because he has run away, with our money. So it seems that he will not be present in court, all there will be is the evidence against him, which the judge is satisfied with thus justifying an international arrest warrant, so if he is planning any travel in the future he may not end up where he intended.I will honour my promise not to name on this forum until the case is concluded, but this is not because of any Human Rights law, it is because I KEEP MY WORD, unlike the three shits, the third being their spanish partner and builder.
One more point, I as an individual can not be prosecuted for telling the truth, if someone is a crook then they are a crook.

madaboutveg

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcol Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:38 pm

HEAR HEAR

IF A NEW MEMBER, EXCITED AND THINKING OF BUYING SOME LAND FROM A LOCAL AGENT,AND BEING PUT IN TOUCH WITH HIS BUILDER MT8 ETC

HOW MANY OF YOU ON THIS FORUM WOULD BE WARNING THE NEW MEMBER,AND HOPEFULLY STOPPING PREVENTING THEM GOING DOWN THE SAME ROAD AS MADABOUTVEG
OR WOULD WE BURY OUR HEADS IN THE SAND

Col
bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcol Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Proberly the new member would get a few PMS

So what if somone else askes the question do they know X Y and Z asking anyone for recomendations ?

Or maybe I should moderate myself

Fellow forum members moderators and admin, please accept my appolgies
Col xxx
bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 pm

I do miss you Col
Sad
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by janga Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Just wondering, has anyone ever denounced a police office ?
If anyone has did anything ever get done about it.
Do you make the denouncia at the same police station the person works at?
Thanks for any help.
janga
janga

http://www.littlebritain.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum