The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you belive it ?

4 posters

Go down

can you belive it ? Empty can you belive it ?

Post by janga Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was reported yesterday that McDonald's have successfully put a stop to all the other 800 food retailers who have paid for stall at the Olympic Venues from selling Chips - unless they are sold with Fish - as in Fish & Chips - Sausage & Chips NO - Egg & Chips NO Etc.
janga
janga

http://www.littlebritain.es

Back to top Go down

can you belive it ? Empty Re: can you belive it ?

Post by Ponderosa Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:45 pm

You did not know Britain has been sold off to America?

You did not know all the Arab problems are a setup by America?

I tried to play along with American companies. One I was working in Holland I met my wife to be, they asked to manage project in Belgium I said yes as long as had the job in Den Haag to come back to as we were getting married on the 10th of January they said “yes” so I did the job returned to Den Haag. Just before Christmas the manager walked into the office and said every one this side of my arm is finished that included me I said that is not what was arranged I was to have work he said “Yes it is one week”

I went to do another project in Jordan I saw them winding job up which also endanger the security of the airport, the job was at a stage we could have ordered a larger generator admittedly saving work but they said the job was based on Dallas airport and that was it and me without a job.

And that is only two of the times I worked with the ****.
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:11 am

When you look deeply and carefully the USA's nefarious dealings throughout their history are well documented. They continue to behave like a World Government and hold life very cheap. And you know what, they know we know, and don't care. After all. who is going to go against them?. They could blow any country off the face of the planet in minutes. "The lions tremble in their dens at their approach".
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

can you belive it ? Empty Police for Olympics

Post by Ponderosa Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is not a picture of JANA

Why did we not have more security people from the EU? Shorter distance to travel, would accept less money, can speak languages including English. We know police officers like Jana a Czecha fantastic woman who was married at one time to an English man. We know Dutch police that would have liked the job.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Ponderosa on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:01 pm

How about offering employment to the thousands of experienced BRITISH troops who have been made redundant. Probably because they would have been shown the finger.
My unit was disbanded a few years ago and we were all made redundant, our only option was to re-badge into a different corps (a near unheard of insult in the military). Within a couple of months they realised the mistake and started recruiting. So many extreamly experienced soldiers gone for good. Evil or Very Mad
(Youve got me started now!)
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum