The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puppy now getting used to a human again

Go down

Puppy now getting used to a human again Empty Puppy now getting used to a human again

Post by Gobiker56 Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 am

After a couple of weeks the puppy allowed herself to be touched without widdling on the floor.
Puppy now getting used to a human again Puppyl10

So I am still looking for a home for these two lovely dogs
Puppy now getting used to a human again Puppyt10
I have pm'd Caprichio to see how to get them on their site. If anyone else can help in this respect I would be grateful.

Puppy now getting used to a human again Image110
Look at her little eek! how can anyone chuck a lovely dog like that out in the middle of winter!
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Puppy now getting used to a human again Empty Re: Puppy now getting used to a human again

Post by Rosie Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 am

Oh Gobiker, they are lovely but we already have five. Definitely no more room. Good Luck with your search for a perfect home for them both.
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Puppy now getting used to a human again Empty Re: Puppy now getting used to a human again

Post by Mariposa Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Gordon, PM Cavern, she should be able to help get them on the El Capricho website... x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Beautiful they certainly are makes my heart melt !
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Mariposa wrote:Gordon, PM Cavern, she should be able to help get them on the El Capricho website... x

We have offered before to put it on the El capricho website , just need some cute pics and the go ahead . At the moment El Capricho's network is working well with puppies, some have gone to Granada, Barcelona and Madrid and I am working hard promoting the website so more and more people see it. I just wish we could find more homes for our older dogs that have been in the shelter for ages. They are still young and would really benefit from having a loving home Crying or Very sad
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum