The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED!

Post by mikey Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Jan, would i???? yum tup

mikey

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED!

Post by Dave Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 pm

janaky wrote:Mikey & Dave, are you two doing this to get a reaction from me!!!!!!!! cat

hallelujah youve done it! cheers Now how easy was that! lol!

Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 pm

i told you dave i could do it, that was such an easy beer to win

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Dave wrote:
janaky wrote:Mikey & Dave, are you two doing this to get a reaction from me!!!!!!!! cat

hallelujah youve done it! cheers Now how easy was that! lol!

Welcome to the forum lol! sunny lol! I must have a look at the join date................. Embarassed

Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm

you gone crazy dave

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm

gone? Laughing

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes...

Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED! - Page 2 8851
Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 pm

good point well presented
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:22 pm

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW, LITTLE PUPPY IS NOW RESERVED BY A LOVELY SPANISH FAMILY NEAR GRANADA.

HE WILL BE LEAVING HERE TOMORROW THANKS TO THE EL CAPRICHO DOG RESCUE CENTRE AND FRIENDS... WELL DONE ALL OF YOU AND LETS HOPE THE LITTLE FELLA WILL LOVE HIS NEW CASA - MY DOG WILL BE SO HAPPY!

A VERY BIG THANKS TO M AND R + D AND J FOR ALL THE PUPPY FOOD AND OF COURSE TO THE VET FOR HELPING OUT YET AGAIN.

CAROLINE X
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Wishing you and pup the all the best for tomorrow and that you and Jan have a safe journey to what sounds a lovely home for pupsy.
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:09 pm

cheers
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED! - Page 2 Empty Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED!

Post by Mariposa Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 am

Hi Cavern

I couldn't go, it would have been too hard, so Jan and her sister collected pup first thing this morning. They put a lovely Daisy harness on him, hopefully one of them will post a photo later - he did look gorgeous!!!

Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED! - Page 2 00210

Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED! - Page 2 03610

Thanks so much for putting his details on the El Capricho website. I am thrilled that he is going to a lovely family. x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cullarfamily Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Such a gorgeous little chap. Well done for finding him a lovely new home. sunny

Cullarfamily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks Cullarfamily, it is all feeling very quiet around here without him! x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 pm

I can so relate Caroline it would have been hard but you have done such a good thing , personally I think foster parents for pups are priceless as it so difficult to hand over then in the end. I am sure your other dog is glad for the peace though.

I hope this picture of the pup with his new parents is some consilation though, they look so nice and I am sure they will take care of the pup. Jan doesn't come on the forum often but just maybe she will come on and tell us all about it Wink but meanwhile to save her having to work out how to post a pic, I will share this now.

[img]Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED! - Page 2 Rescue10[/img]
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 am

WHAT A LOVELY PHOTO - THANK YOU SO MUCH! GREAT TO SEE HE HAS GONE TO SUCH A NICE FAMILY... BY THE WAY, 'HE' TURNED OUT TO BE A 'SHE,' NOT QUITE SURE HOW WE ALL GOT THAT WRONG, INCLUDING MY VET!!! X
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by janaky Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 pm

What an eventful day we had delivering the puppy to Granada. We arrived at Carolines at 9am where the puppy was waiting with his toys and blanket all packed ready for the journey, at this stage the pup did not have a name so as he had two different coloured eyes we started calling him David after David Bowie. A couple of pics and a sad farewell later we went on our way to Vista where we were meeting David from El Capricho who was coming with us, he was delighted to have such a georgous puppy with his name.

It took about 1.30 hours to get to Cullar Vega just outside Granada where David would be living, David (the pup) was so good he slept most of the way only waking towards the end. After meeting with the family who have two children, we went to the local vet who gave the pup a through going over before he was microchiped and injected for his passport. It was at this stage when the family were trying to think of a permenant name for him the vet informed us David (the pup) was a little girl, so all change and female names were mentioned including Lola and Blanca, but they decided on Jacqueline so that was entered into her passport and the El Capricho contract was signed.

It was lovely to be part of such a happy ending for Caroline, Jacqueline and her very happy new family.
janaky
janaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Abandoned Puppy - NOW RE-HOMED! - Page 2 Puppy_11

Here's the pic you took Jan! Unfortunately you can't see the big DAISY on top of her harness!!! x x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum