The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

+2
gtclubman
deb
6 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by deb Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:20 am

Hi ! Me and my hubby have had a good look around this site and are very impressed with all the info, chats and friendship! We also love looking at the photos of all your lovely cave homes.....how fab!
Just a quick hello for now.....i will await any responses before i start rambling!lol xxx Very Happy

deb

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by gtclubman Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:25 am

Wecome to this forum. Are you thinking of buying a Cave House or moving out here?
gtclubman
gtclubman

Back to top Go down

Post by deb Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 am

gtclubman wrote:Wecome to this forum. Are you thinking of buying a Cave House or moving out here?

We have been thinking of buying in spain for many years but never had the courage to do it with so many things that you read about that can go wrong ect!
I have been looking at cave houses and gathering info to show my husband that they are not what he thinks they are....and now he is smitten with them!
We are able to get over to spain most of the time and so are looking at the astate agents to see what caves are out there....loads!
Because we have always taken our holidays on the costa del sol (inland) we are alittle unsure of where to look and what the areas are like.......it would be a holiday home to start with.
I guess its just alot of researching before hand and now that we have found this site we will be able to pick up info from people who actualy live in caves.
Do you live in a cave yourself?

deb

Back to top Go down

Post by La Mancha Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Deb, Welcome to the forum. You'l find both holiday home owners like ourselves and full time cave dwellers on here so if you have any questions just ask away.
La Mancha
La Mancha

http://www.cuevademama.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Welcome and yes for sure there is a wealth of excellent quality, potential holiday homes on the market in the area, at some knock down prices. For sure it is currently ‘the buyers market’ and this is the time to buy.

When we first started cave hunting in the area, many, many, many, moons ago, there were very few good quality cave houses on the market, most had dubious paper work and questionable ownership.

Now those' first generation' buyers are selling their excellently restored properties and most paperwork problems have been ironed out, in my opinion, no better, a time, will there be, to buy.
santamaria
santamaria

http://www.cuevasantamaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Welcome to The Forum - the best one around! Most of us on here are Troglodytes and, as Santamaria says, there has never been a better time to buy. Just focus your research on the "Altiplano de Granada" and you will be smitten, I'm sure! x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Welcome to the forum. Book a holiday with one of the rentals or B&B's and see what you think. I think you'll love it!
Oh, and ramble away, youre welcome sunny
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum