The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish authorities using a new emp weapon on citizens

Go down

Spanish authorities using a new emp weapon on citizens Empty Spanish authorities using a new emp weapon on citizens

Post by tudorwin Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Found this, The Spanish authorities are using a new emp weapon on citizens,

In Spain three weeks ago in a town called Alzira population (maybe about 50,000 people) 30 kilometres south of Malaga a big shot politician flew in by helicopter. The landing zone was in the local police station which was based close the centre of the town .The politician was coming to the town to sort out the compensation claims and worries of the peoples where a nearby local forest and bush fire had damaged property .These forest and bush fires are a common event in the dry October end of summer tinderbox Spanish country side.

The difference this time was that the local police force used some high tech device from the police station that caused most all electronic items within 500 meters of the police station to be knocked out for about one hour. The Police told the locals it was a safety wave .

FOR THE FULL STORY FOLLOW THE LINK. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tudorwin

Back to top Go down

Spanish authorities using a new emp weapon on citizens Empty Re: Spanish authorities using a new emp weapon on citizens

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 am

I find it very hard to believe that a small Spanish village would have the very advanced and sophisticated EMP hardware. Mobile phone jamming? well that's easy enough and credible, but an EMP, I don't think so. Also, any old car that didn't rely on electronic engine management systems would be fine. Is it time to invest in an old Renault 4, 2CV or Fiat/Seat 500/600? Back to basics time.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Spanish authorities using a new emp weapon on citizens Empty Re: Spanish authorities using a new emp weapon on citizens

Post by Taught2BCautious Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm

EMP's usually cause permanent damage to electronics - including police radios and computer systems!

Sounds more like a Warlock or Shortstop device.

Taught2BCautious

http://www.bisobodega.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Or just plain old bollocks Twisted Evil
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Twisted Fire Starter wrote: Is it time to invest in an old Renault 4, 2CV or Fiat/Seat 500/600? Back to basics time.
It'll never be time to invest in any of those IMHO Mad
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Fair enough re the 2CV, but the other motors are classics. I learnt to drive in a Renault 4 at aged 11, how freaky was that gear leaver!
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:39 pm

The Frenchies come out with some cracking ideas! ( But then again didn't we invent the square steering wheel? lol! )

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:42 pm

We also invented the Squaerial and look how well that did!
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Spanish authorities using a new emp weapon on citizens Empty Mr

Post by La Mancha Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Now I am really feeling my age, saw that and immediately though of an Ariel Square Four or "Squariel"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
La Mancha
La Mancha

http://www.cuevademama.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Headlamp bulb gone. Would you like to take out finance to pay for that sir? £290.11p Laughing

Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:50 am

Plus VAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Star safety, 5 star rip-off more like.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum