The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare Case Workers needed

3 posters

Go down

Welfare Case Workers needed Empty Welfare Case Workers needed

Post by Ken Sat May 08, 2010 12:33 pm

The Royal British Legion are seeking to recruit Welfare case workers and home and hospital visitors, throughout Spain. Full professional training will be given by qualified staff, accomodation and travel expenses paid whilst attending courses and undertaking case work. You don´t need to be a member of the Royal British Legion of have served in the armed forces to volunteer.
You do however have to be interviewed, provide two references and have a Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) check.
Case workers from time to time can be asked to undertake case work for other charities, i.e. SSAFA, Age Concern etc.
Once appointed you will be provided with an identity card and will need to attend annual welfare update courses.
If you want to know more please look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or pm me.
The British Legion in Spain undertakes supportive role, assisting and sign posting members who need help and assistance.
You do not need to have been in the forces to join.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Welfare Case Workers needed Empty Re: Welfare Case Workers needed

Post by mame Mon May 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Good that the British legion are going to undertake this work. There a quite a lot of people here who from time to time need help

mame

Back to top Go down

Post by alf Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Ken can you contact me to discuss the position of case workers furher as I think the British Legion in Baza do a fantastic job (unpaid) and if I can help I am more than willing

alf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down