The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.

Go down

Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Empty Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.

Post by Cave Bunny Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Golfo is a young male Alsatian-X. He's a handsome boy with sensitive soul-searching eyes, but he needs a very special home to go to. Golfo has epilepsy which, thankfully, is now under control. His medication is cheap, and if he can find the right family, the Association may be able to help with the cost. As a result of his medication, he is a little 'spaced'. He's also a little skinny. With tender loving care and dedicated attention, Golfo's health and condition will more than likely improve dramatically.

He is a strong boy, but very gentle. He's also a real character. He needs a sensitive handler who will accept his innocent quirkiness with love and understanding. For example, I walked him the other day unaware that his collar had come off and was merely draped across his forehead. He innocently walked alongside me with his collar draped across his head and took no advantage of his potential freedom, but followed me willingly. He also likes to eat sawdust. Rolling Eyes

Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Golfo10

Golfo really is a special boy, a real sweetie. Can you offer him the love and attention he deserves?

To come and meet Golfo, please call 620 98 60 59 (english) or 645 238 237 (spanish). You can also PM Cave Bunny or Happy Chic, or email elcaprichobaza@gmail.com
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Empty Urgent race against time

Post by musketeera Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 am

Please can you keep yours eyes open for Golfo he has been taken from San Marcos (Benamaurel) either by kids for a laugh or by somebody wishing to use him for breeding - Without his medication he will not survive for more than a couple of days if that - His owners are totally devastated and we've been looking for him most of the night but there's a huge amount of places where he could have collapsed.

Cave Bunny wrote:Golfo is a young male Alsatian-X. He's a handsome boy with sensitive soul-searching eyes, but he needs a very special home to go to. Golfo has epilepsy which, thankfully, is now under control. His medication is cheap, and if he can find the right family, the Association may be able to help with the cost. As a result of his medication, he is a little 'spaced'. He's also a little skinny. With tender loving care and dedicated attention, Golfo's health and condition will more than likely improve dramatically.

He is a strong boy, but very gentle. He's also a real character. He needs a sensitive handler who will accept his innocent quirkiness with love and understanding. For example, I walked him the other day unaware that his collar had come off and was merely draped across his forehead. He innocently walked alongside me with his collar draped across his head and took no advantage of his potential freedom, but followed me willingly. He also likes to eat sawdust. Rolling Eyes

Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Golfo10

Golfo really is a special boy, a real sweetie. Can you offer him the love and attention he deserves?

To come and meet Golfo, please call 620 98 60 59 (english) or 645 238 237 (spanish). You can also PM Cave Bunny or Happy Chic, or email elcaprichobaza@gmail.com
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Empty Re: Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.

Post by Cave Bunny Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

Oh no!!! Poor Golfo! Is there anything we can do M?
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Empty Re: Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.

Post by musketeera Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 pm

A magic wand would be handy at the moment, I've cobbled some posters together and J & C are busy now putting them all over the village, I've dropped one in to the Guardia and I'm just off to see a rather dodgy local that often knows what's happened to missing animals and machinery - I'm hoping he'd still shop his Granny for a euro, not that I think it's his Granny but you know what I mean.
JL's covered face book and it's just a case of keeping eyes & ears open in any area because he may well be dumped due to the medication wearing off. Any other ideas you have as always would be gratefuly received as you can imagine J & C are in a terrible state. xxx
musketeera
musketeera

Back to top Go down

Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Empty Golfo a special El Capricho is lost, possibly stolen. URGENT !!! he needs meds

Post by cavern Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:54 pm

This is heartbreaking, I can only imagine how J and C are feeling. Golfo is a very special boy to many of us.

Is there any part of Benamaurel it would be best to out check out ? It is about time our dogs had a good walk we might as well make it useful . I have attached another pic for anybody is in that area, he is a very calm boy so should be easy to approach.

Please let us know if he is found .

Is it possible to change the title of thread it may get overlooked ? done Thank you Dave I love you

[img]Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Golfo10[/img]
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dogs Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi,

Have you had any luck with finding Golfo? hope you have as he looks a lovely Dog.

Flying Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 pm

I Hope Golfo is returned safe and sound. xxx good luck.
santamaria
santamaria

http://www.cuevasantamaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by musketeera Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm

cavern wrote:This is heartbreaking, I can only imagine how J and C are feeling. Golfo is a very special boy to many of us.

Is there any part of Benamaurel it would be best to out check out ? It is about time our dogs had a good walk we might as well make it useful . I have attached another pic for anybody is in that area, he is a very calm boy so should be easy to approach.

Please let us know if he is found .

Is it possible to change the title of thread it may get overlooked ? done Thank you Dave I love you

[img]Golfo. Dog missing in the Benamaurel area.  Golfo10[/img]

Thank you Cavern, the area is San Marcos which if you come from Baza and drive past the village you'll go over a small bridge. Opposite the bar on the left is a tarmac road which leads into the valley where his owners live.

We were out in the valley most of the night and again this morning but as yet we haven't covered the left hand side of San Marcos where the bar is and beyond mainly because Golfo is always sedated and his owners walk him twice a day on the same route because he's happier with routine. Obviously the extreme worry is that he's already collapsed if he hasn't been stolen which is looking just as likely. Owners number is 691084075
musketeera
musketeera

Back to top Go down

Post by musketeera Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Thank you Dave for changing the title xxx
musketeera
musketeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum