The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Table and items for sale wanted for boot fair, on behalf of dog refuge

Go down

Table and items for sale wanted for boot fair, on behalf of dog refuge Empty Table and items for sale wanted for boot fair, on behalf of dog refuge

Post by Cave Bunny Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

Hi

Further to Happy Chic's post a few weeks ago;
bounce bounce bounce
We are still looking for items to sell on the Boot Fair this Sunday.
Please, please, please have a rummage for more things to sell on behalf of the dogs.

- we are so nearly there, but just a little bit short. We'd love to be able to do it this weekend, but if there isn't enough, we'll have to delay. Sad

In addition, we are desperately trying to find a pasting table or similar to use on the day
- does anyone have one to lend?

sunny I love you sunny

You can call me, Jo, on 620 98 60 59 or pm me. Or PM Happy Chic. :-)
You can also drop off at Debbies 'New2You' Shop on the Industrial Estate on the way to Baza.

Please remember that the AsociaciĆ³n Protectora de Animales El Capricho is reliant on your contributions. With around 40 dogs and puppies at the moment every little thing you can donate (be it car boot items, cash donations, or time, or something else) will really make a difference. If you can help in any way, please come and chat with us on Sunday.

And of course, if you or anyone you know are looking to adopt a puppy or dog, please do pay us a visit or call.
Wink

If we cannot do the car boot this weekend due to insufficient items just yet, we will post to say we won't be there.

Thank you so much for all of your help and support Very Happy

Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down