The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting photos.

3 posters

Go down

Posting photos. Empty Posting photos.

Post by miron Sun May 15, 2011 6:27 pm

I´m trying to figure out how to post a photo on the forum - I´m sure that somewhere it tells me how, but I can´t find out where - help please! It´s not a new topic but to reply on an existing thread

miron

Back to top Go down

Posting photos. Empty Re: Posting photos.

Post by Cave Bunny Sun May 15, 2011 6:53 pm

OK, see the icons above the box you type into. Roughly in the middle of the icons (exact location changes if you are typing in quick reply box or full comments box) there is one showing a picture and a small square in front (looks like a picture with a floppy disc in front of it). Click that.

In the box that opens, make sure circle next to 'file' is highlighted.

Click 'browse' and locate your chosen photo and 'open' it.

Click 'host it'. Wait (this is the important bit and can take some time. Be patient!). The box stays open but shows different content.

Click the 3rd 'copy' button which is located under the black line. This will highlight the file name to the left of the button.

Press Ctrl c on your keyboard. (control and the c button together). This will copy the file name. The box stays open.

Now go to the icons again. The next one to the right of the picture and floppy disc is a picture on its own. Click the picture on its own.

A new box opens. Click in the box next to the image of a link. Press Ctrl v on your keyboard. This will paste the file name into the box.

Click 'OK' and the file name will be inserted into your comment box. Hey presto! Wink

Preview your post just to check, and pm me or one of the other mods if it fails Very Happy

Last edited by Cave Bunny on Sun May 15, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gobbledegook)
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Well described CB! Miron, don't worry if it takes a couple of goes or it comes out wrong, you cant break it. Just delete you post and try again. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some pics!
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun May 15, 2011 7:08 pm

The original instructions with pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Mon May 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Thanks! I´ll give it a go today - fingers crossed!

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down