The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just thinking what a wonderfull world

+2
pebbles
bigcol
6 posters

Go down

Just thinking  what a wonderfull world Empty Just thinking what a wonderfull world

Post by bigcol Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi all

I know we all got our problems, insurance, flooding, illness debts, money worries, and sometime we all get wrapped up in whats going wrong.

But sometimes we should look at whats going right in our lives, we all should have to take a few precious moments, to stop, thin,k look around at what is important to us. Look at where we live. most of the folks on this forum are lucky enough to live in scenery that some other families can only dream about. .who we are to other folks.

what we should do is tomorrow morning get up with hope, its another fresh day, Relish what we all have and sometimes take for granted.
Get out Take a picture of the scenery right outside your very own front Door, and post them on this forum, sharing your dream that's come true with other members

PS Dave has a sticky re loading pics, Dave's very helpful if you need some guidance.
Be really good to share each others scenery views

Hammy the hampser lossed his hat?

Colin
bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

Just thinking  what a wonderfull world Empty Re: Just thinking what a wonderfull world

Post by pebbles Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Too right Col

I never get tired of the scenery and am grateful every day that I live here.

Oh and I have finally got the photo uploaded (a picture of the front of my cave)
pebbles
pebbles

http://www.abiteofspain.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Just thinking  what a wonderfull world Empty Re: Just thinking what a wonderfull world

Post by Dave Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Indeed, oh wise man! Very true, sometimes we just get stuck in a rutt / routine and dont look around us. Look out with a fresh pair of eyes and post those pics. sunny
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

pebbles wrote: I have finally got the photo uploaded (a picture of the front of my cave)

Well I did something correct then! Embarassed lol!
Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm

And I have got Cols pics on here too!
pebbles
pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:38 pm

I might sound mushy, but I know how lucky we are. I do have to remind myself occasionally, but as a rule every day is very special...

Now then I'd better get topside of this photo thing...
Cool
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 am

Big Col,
I an understand what you are saying but it is hard to look on the bright side when all you do is work to live, i am up at half 6 each morning for work which is hard and as we are in a worldwide crisis at the moment the work is not going to last forever. the only things keeping me going are my family, if i were retired and living here i would be living the dream but for now we working to live.
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 am

.....but then you are one of the lucky ones that has work! Smile
pebbles
pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcol Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Mikey
I hear what your saying, and we've all been there, maybe not getting up at silly o'clock in the morning. lol!

Your alive, mt8

Next time when your with your family, them arguing, playing up etc and doing what they do best

just look, I mean a really good closer look.

If the above comes across as patronizing its not meant to be.

anyway you still carrying on with your blog??, made me feel knackered just reading about the hard work you putting in.

Anyway hark at me,I always thought I had to fight and work and had to have more, now at 50 found out I could be just as happy with Less
To be fair the original posting was a bit too deep for me
Take care Mikey lol!
bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagemaker Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Col, I absolutely know what you meant and not a day goes by where I don't count my blessings. It's almost two years since I lost my dear Mum to illness. I am now watching my youngest sister (49) struggle as she fights the same awful disease - she has two kids still at home and the pain is felt by all of her friends and family. My brother died in 1982, of a brain tumour, at the age of 26. Some days the incredible sadness I feel is unbearable but at the same time I count my blessings in my healthy daughter and three wonderful grandchildren not to mention the incredible friendships I have in Spain and elsewhere. Don't ever apologise for having 'one of those days'......we all do, at times. In the daily, busy routine of our lives, it doesn't do any of us any harm, to be reminded how lucky we are.
Sue
xxx
Imagemaker
Imagemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Col,
I look at my family every single day and not a moment goes by i do not think of them, (especially, as most of our friends know that our youngest has been diagnosed with a cradle to grave illness) and i know i am blessed with a wonderful family.
As for being lucky to have work, there is work out there for people if they look around or ask around.
And Col as for my blog i will get round to doing it again but today we were preparing to lay a marble floor.
Laughing
mikey
mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:05 am

So, did nobody stick their camera our of their cave then? bounce Ive done mine Razz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Did mine Dave! Rolling Eyes
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm

But mine is in Gallery, done it wrong again!
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagemaker Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Uh, oh....so did I Laughing
Imagemaker
Imagemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcol Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:54 pm

I must admit Im abit confused re the galeries.

personal galery is your own gallery that members can viw though your profile.

the pics Rosie done was in rosies personal galery

Dave put his pic which when you go in his gallerys do not apear, yet you can see his photo out side his cave Devon through a site link so Im confused, Dont take much, Im going to try somthing hang on?!!
bigcol
bigcol

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcol Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Whe one gos to gallery it just has 3 folders 1=caves 1 =cavematinence and 1=others

so where is daves pic then?

To be fair were all techies now, never before a few photos apeared so fast, but not sure where they go.

is there a personal folder
a public folder??
and the gallery which i first metioned

I think I just shut up and put my hat back on

Col x
bigcol
bigcol

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:20 pm

i will do mine at the weekend
mikey
mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down