The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full stream ahead we are moving into a cave house in orce in 6 weeks

5 posters

Go down

Full stream ahead we are moving into a cave house in orce in 6 weeks  Empty Full stream ahead we are moving into a cave house in orce in 6 weeks

Post by Sharmain&joe Sat May 12, 2018 7:40 pm

My husband , I and our son who 13 are moving over lock stock and barrel on the 25th of June . OMG. Think we are pretty must have orangized. Recommended builder, meet people already. Done a big no no and viewed for 6 minutes in January and brought, came back in march to complete and thought omg. But to be honest I've done the whole scared, panick attacks now I'm just excited to start a new life. My son is slightly considered about school but we have lessons lined up. Husband is looking forward to months of plastering lol
O yeah plus we are bring our 4 dogs. 3 golden doddle and a husky too. My only concern is getting bored . But by the looks of it i should find things to do. Hoping to meet people with similar age kids in The area if my boys happy I'm happy
I'm a hairdresser and barbers my husband a chef
Looking forward to chatting to you all, as I'm sure you can tell I love to chafe

Sharmain&joe

Back to top Go down

Full stream ahead we are moving into a cave house in orce in 6 weeks  Empty Re: Full stream ahead we are moving into a cave house in orce in 6 weeks

Post by maureenscot Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Welcome. How very exciting for you. Have you stayed in a cave house before? What is Orce like?

maureenscot

Back to top Go down

Full stream ahead we are moving into a cave house in orce in 6 weeks  Empty Re: Full stream ahead we are moving into a cave house in orce in 6 weeks

Post by Brownsheep Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Best of luck, we did it three months ago, no time to get bored, so much to see, do and learn. Renovations are fun and will keep you busy

Brownsheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Look forward to meeting you. Youll only get bored if you dont think of things to do.
Youve chosen the best town in the area. Orce is excellent.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurchio Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:07 pm

You fit the profile alright! Go for it!! See you soon.
Lurchio
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down