The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

To Cave or not to Cave?

Go down

To Cave or not to Cave?

Post by Dad007 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Hi Guys!
Thanks for allowing me to be part of this forum, Already in a short I have read & learnt so much.
I have a question to which I hope you are able to help. My wife and I are looking to get a cave house, in a year or so (or so we think!).
So at stage 1 we are looking to pop over for a few weekends this year to sample not only cave house living. But also the different areas, we have herd about in various posts.
So to the question: as we want very short term cave house rental is there a place local to look or is it the Air B&B and the other normal sites?
Any help would be super?
Again thanks.
Regards
Ian & Steph

Dad007

Back to top Go down

Re: To Cave or not to Cave?

Post by Cave-Monkey on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:32 am

We had 2 trips last year to sample cave houses and stayed in 6 in total I think from memory for 1 or 2 nights in each.

I did it all via Booking.com (other sites exist) just my preference.

We stayed in a different village each time and found each cave to be very different.

We also looked at about 30 before we finally chose our future home.

Hope this helps.

If you want details of any we stayed at message me and I will be happy to provide the contact details.

Forgot to add, if you have the time before you purchase, different times of year make a big difference too.
Cave-Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dad007 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:56 am

Thanks realy just want to make sure there is no local business doing it. So good to know, would love to get any details so will send you a message and yes lot of planing to do but that's part of the fun (I Hope). Thank You again.
Ian

Dad007

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownsheep on Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:23 pm

I can recommend Cuevas Under The Andalucian Sun in Los Carriones for your stays while you research the area, loads of caves for sale in and around the area to view

Brownsheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Viv W on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:49 am

Hi
I have just sent you a PM with regard to Cuevas under the Andalucian Sun, in case you are still looking for somewhere to stay.
Viv

Viv W

http://www.caveholidaysandalucia.com     http://andaluciapropert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down