The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

so many opinions whats yours ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

so many opinions whats yours ??

Post by Him & Her on Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:14 pm

I am trying to find a good Gestor to find the best way forward with various thing like residency, tax , health etc as we would like to go into the Convieno Especial as soon as possible and different sites say different things like you need residency first for a year or you only need to be on the Padron for a year, just cant seem to find the definitive answers to anything, have you been there and done it  ?? or can you recommend a way forward.

I have even heard it might be better to be self employed pay the contribution although its more than private health it is better in my opinion to be in the Spanish system and you might get a small pension at the end of you term but need to find out more about this, any advice ??

I have heard that there is an English Gestor near the police station in Baza has anybody any feed back please - many thanks in advance Very Happy
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

Re: so many opinions whats yours ??

Post by Mandi on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:23 pm

Yes there is ask Lyn when you see her she has his number. I am not sure where hubby hid our number for him.He is a solicitor. Or if you go to the fancy island into Baza there is a service road on the right and on the first corner there is a man, think Antonio who can do stuff for you, he did our car exchange for us. will try and locate numbers. may see you at market. Marie

Mandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurchio on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:38 am

Yes Antonio is well recommended. He works at Gestor Mesas Porcel, tel: 958 860 929. The office is: Dama de Baza Roundabout from the direction of the A 92 along Carreteria de Murcia, first right into the SERVICE LANE, the Gestoria is on the right about 50m along the lane, its has a marble panelled frontage . He works 10a.m. to 2p.m. only. Speaks excellent English and is very enthusiastic, gets the job done including Car transfers, Driving Licences, Matriculation etc. etc.
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurchio on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:50 am

The 'Autonomo' system is for self employment in Spain. It does come with Spanish NHS cover (for the spouses and family as well!) BUT usually costs around 260 euros per month which works as a statutory 'deposit' on your annual tax. Beware that the 260 will be due irrespective of that months earnings, so look at your cash flow / turnover closely. Two other things, there is a 'low start' autonomo system in being which I believe puts you on about 60 euros a month for a short time this progressively increases to the full hit in time. Obviously this is a help with small businesses just setting up and needing cash flow.

Again, beware that because of some 'shennanikins' in the past the tax people check that your are actually conducting a 'self employed' business at regular intervals and will expect to see your records, to obviously stop the system being abused by people who just declared 'self employment' to get healthcare when they had 'pre existing' problems and had no business as such.

I looked into this before deciding to pack in self employment anyway!!!!
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spanish Recipes