The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fish and Chips

+3
Gobiker56
pete_l
Ken
7 posters

Go down

Fish and Chips Empty Fish and Chips

Post by Ken Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:23 pm

I am not part of the staff or receive any benefit from publicising the place. I want to make that clear.
Someone has been bad mouthing the Fish and Chips there at every opportunity. He doesn't eat them but continually runs down this initiative and other events put on for ex pats.
So sad........
Let me say I have explained this to Francisco and Emilio and they are mortified.
They tell me that if anyone has a problem with any of their products, tell them immediately and they will remedy it.
Nothing is perfect in life and they do their bit to help us enjoy life here. They are honest and trustworthy people.
I know the individual. If he doesn't like it PIT UP OR SHUT UP. Unfortunately he won't.
Randy over.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Fish and Chips Empty Re: Fish and Chips

Post by Ken Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:27 am

Should have read put up or shut up !!!!

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by pete_l Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:18 pm

Ken wrote:Should have read put up or shut up !!!!

Randy over.

And I doubt you're "Randy" either.

Tranquilo.
Those of us who know Emilio's know how good it is. For the rest I would say that the reputation we spread will outweigh one dissatisfied individual.

pete_l

http://www.pete-lynch.com/la_casa.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:51 pm

I concur, always had good food there. Especially the breakfasts.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:29 pm

I went there today for lunch with the local pensionistas group - not for fish and chips, but a fab menú de día, all beautifully cooked, unlimited drinks and all for €5!

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:14 pm

they have always been good to us and food is always good. There are always people who are only happy when they are moaning. You tell Emilios we are all behind him.

Mandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Yes I have done. He he is greatful for the support.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam Bam Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:27 am

I don't know who has said what, but surely they are as entitled to their opinion as someone who may well love the fish and chips??

Hell, I'm sure you can scroll back and see some fairly bitchy comments that were made on here about Tiki Tam when I had it, but that's life.  One man even apparently went around everyone at Emilio's telling them that the breakfast in Tiki Tam was the worst he'd ever had (I know who you are, mwahahaha)...  I've since met him and his wife and they are very nice people.  Maybe they were having a bad day that particular day, or maybe their breakfast really wasn't up to scratch, who knows?

A lot of the time, in business as in life, you're going to face criticism.  Sometimes it's fair, other times it isn't, but either way it's all just personal opinion.  I don't think Emilio and co. have much to worry about.

I think that some of the trouble in this area is that there are rather a lot of expats of a certain age, mainly retirees, who possibly have a little bit too much time on their hands, during which they concern themselves with the business of others a little bit too much...  I say that as a young person, and it's only my personal opinion going by what I've witnessed. xxx

Bam Bam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Yes, you are right. Same man.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by turner Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:04 pm

I've always said that Emilio's food is good (except for the chips) Went recently and while hubby had breakfast I has mushrooms on toast, smashing great for both of us. Ken, I did ask if they now do the mushy peas and the fish and chips every day, (like you showed on your pic), if they do then can't wait to go again.

turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down