The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sale Mobile Phone - Orange pay as you go now SOLD Thanks

2 posters

Go down

For sale Mobile Phone - Orange pay as you go now SOLD Thanks Empty For sale Mobile Phone - Orange pay as you go now SOLD Thanks

Post by Gobiker56 Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 am

I bought a new Spanish phone and did not need the sim card with it's introductory 12.50 eur. So I have put the card I got with my new phone in a nice slim red Motorola SLVR7 (Camera, video etc.) It has about 12 euros left on it and is Spanish Orange. I have tested the Sim and is working fine. Phone Number is unused.

This is a used phone so has a couple of marks. But otherwise in good condition (Screen perfect) all the keys work and light up Neon blue when in use. Has charger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20.00 euros ONO. (or swap for interesting item of equal value) Might be able to deliver (If Over 10KM petrol 10 cents kilometer).

So you are getting a phone for 8.00 euros, cheap or what!

Last edited by Gobiker56 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reduced price for quick sale)
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

For sale Mobile Phone - Orange pay as you go now SOLD Thanks Empty Re: For sale Mobile Phone - Orange pay as you go now SOLD Thanks

Post by barneycaveman Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Sent you a PM

barneycaveman

Back to top Go down

For sale Mobile Phone - Orange pay as you go now SOLD Thanks Empty Re: For sale Mobile Phone - Orange pay as you go now SOLD Thanks

Post by barneycaveman Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Sent you a PM

barneycaveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down