The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Pies and pasty week.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pies and pasty week.

Post by musketeera on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:59 pm

As Matthew is on curry duty I shall be baking
Pasties - steak/steak & blue cheese/cheese, potato & leek 3.00 €
Pork pies - Small 4 € Large 6.50 €
Pies - Steak & kidney, Mexican chili beef & goats cheese, potato & spinach 2.75 €
All in ones - A cottage pie, pie & a lamb hotpot pie.
All made to order and can be delivered locally. All of the above freeze well but please let me know if you intend to freeze them so that they can be packaged accordingly.

Pull My Pork (Matthew).
Due to forecasted bad weather (boo), we will not be serving at the Baza car boot this Sunday (9th Nov).
This means though that there´s more time to spend in the kitchen so we´ve got an eclectic choice of dishes to pre-order for collection/delivery.

Beef Rendang - A deep, rich and aromatic Malaysian curry of beef coated with a malaysian curry paste then slow-braised in coconut milk.
Comes with handmade roti (flatbread). Medium - €4

Butter Chicken - A classic of marinated chicken tandoori style cooked in a rich sauce of tomatoes, butter and cream, spiced with fenugreek, ginger, cardamom and more.
Comes with handmade roti. Medium - €4

Basmati Rice - €1.50

BBQ Ribs - Spice rubbed, steamed in apple juice and roasted low and slow for 5 hours. Homemade BBQ sauce supplied. - €6

Chinese Style Ribs - seared then braised until tender in sherry and chicken stock flavoured with szechuan pepper, star anise, ginger and chili. - €7

Curry dishes always run out, and there are only two this week, plus the BBQ ribs have sold out every week so far!
Please order early to make sure you get what you want!

(A small fuel charge will apply for orders to be delivered outside of Benamaurel).
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spanish Recipes