The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Intercambio Huescar Todos los Miercoles 6-8pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intercambio Huescar Todos los Miercoles 6-8pm

Post by OzziePom on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Si usted habla un poco o mucho
Intercambio  -  Todos los Miercoles  6-8pm  

For those who want to practice their Spanish, Shocked  Cool  Just to let you know the weekly intercambio group are currently meeting every Wednesday from 6pm-8pm
at the Taberna,  Pasaje Santa Adela, in Huescar.    

The bar Taberna Sofia is the second bar in the street, just off the square where the coaches arrive,  Arrow It has a sign for an English language school above it & is not far from the supermarket.    

Hope you can come along. Bring a friend,  Razz Spanish or English speaking Rolling Eyes !

Don't worry if you can't make it every week, just come when you can. All levels of ability needed and appreciated.  

Please pass the word.

Look forward to seeing you there!

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Still on?

Post by Truckchick on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:05 am

We are thinking of dropping in this week to join in whilst in the area if it is.

Thanks

Truckchick

Back to top Go down

Intercambio Huescar

Post by Lyndyloo on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Change of venue. Well we did change it for a couple of weeks to the cake shop next to the Townhall but we are going back to our original winter cafe. (Thankfully, ´cos looking at all those cakes was very tempting and not good for the diet). In summer we meet in Huescar Park but for the moment we meet every Wednesday 6 - 8 pm. Café Los Santos opposite the Emergencia in Huescar.
Lyndyloo

Back to top Go down

Re: Intercambio Huescar Todos los Miercoles 6-8pm

Post by Dave on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 pm

There is also also an intercambio gathering in Orce, every Friday at 4pm in the Disco Pub, which is the first bar on the right as you drive into Orce. Dont panic, theres no disco.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way when you judge him, you will be a mile away, and have his shoes...

Dave
Admin

http://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Intercambio Huescar Todos los Miercoles 6-8pm

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spanish Recipes