The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

3 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Bar Tiki Tam Tue May 27, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi everyone,

We are Christian and Megan from Cortes de Baza (originally England and Scotland). We run a bar restaurant in town called Tiki Tam and are enjoying every minute!

We've already met some of you and it would be great to meet some other expats (we didn't realise there were so many of us hiding out in these caves!).

Bar Tiki Tam

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Tim Cullis Tue May 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Are so you must be the guys doing the breakfasts that I've heard about. We are in Fuente Vera just up the valley from you. I had a drive through Cortes de Baza a couple of weeks ago, whereabouts are you?

And even more importantly, can you get hold of mealy puddings?
Tim Cullis
Tim Cullis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bar Tiki Tam Tue May 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Hi Tim, nice to 'meet' you!

We're a few doors away from the church in Cortes. As you enter the town, continue straight on. The road curves around to the left slightly, past the two banks and town hall, then you take a right past Coviran and we're on the left there (past the little square opposite the supermarket).

Oh, mealy pudding is a definite purchase next time I go shopping! We always have plenty haggis in, too.

We're actually in the middle of changing our menu to mainly British food. Naturally, this means starting with a curry night every Friday!!! We also have a bunch of events in planning, including a language 'intercambio' and open mic. nights.

I'm sure we had a couple in from Fuente Vera the week before last - I didn't realise how close it was.

How do you enjoy living in Spain? Have you been here for long?

Megan.

Bar Tiki Tam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi Tue May 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Please dont forget the butteries, just put post on if any due and we will be over. Marie

Mandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Cullis Tue May 27, 2014 8:18 pm

The couple might have been Chrissie and Gary from Isidoros, the next hamlet along, who were singing your praises.

Irene (from Aberdeen) and I are relative newcomers and only part time, but we'll be out again at the beginning of July.
Tim Cullis
Tim Cullis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bar Tiki Tam Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:50 pm

We will, Marie!
Ah yes, they are a really nice couple Tim. Was thinking of some other people I'd only just met, but turns out they were from Freila.
Fabulous, quite nice to have the best of both worlds!

Bar Tiki Tam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum