The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adorable dog in Fuente Nueva - any ideas?

2 posters

Go down

Adorable dog in Fuente Nueva - any ideas? Empty Adorable dog in Fuente Nueva - any ideas?

Post by Gayle Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Looking for help in finding the owner (or finding a new owner) for an absolute beauty that turned up yesterday.

Male dog, honey coloured with longish hair, he's a big animal and only young - approx 12 - 18 months. The dog has at some stage been owned by somebody as you can still see where its coller used to be, it looks like this has been recently removed.

Very placid for a young dog, timid at first but has the confidence to be approached and approach others. As said, a beauty of a dog so if anyone in FN/Orce can shed any light that would great.

Mac will try and get photos tomorrow.
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

Adorable dog in Fuente Nueva - any ideas? Empty Re: Adorable dog in Fuente Nueva - any ideas?

Post by clifford Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi Gayle, I spoke to Pablo today, as he was trying to find the owner as he is interested in taking the dog on. Told him I thought it was a stray, he was calling into the local Cortijos to check if anyone had lost the dog. Hope he does take it on, as sounds a lovely dog.
clifford
clifford

Back to top Go down

Adorable dog in Fuente Nueva - any ideas? Empty Re: Adorable dog in Fuente Nueva - any ideas?

Post by Gayle Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Yes, he is really lovely. I hope Pabla has taken him on - not seen him all weekend, so fingers crossed.

Thanks for that.

Gayle
Gayle
Gayle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down